**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champion to awaken???

I love to play with Doom and G2099 and I know they don't need awaken ability and they are gorgeous without it. But I just love to see silver stars on them loll.

Which champion to awaken??? 21 votes

DOOM
47%
KRANꓘRenaxqqCharlie21540Thanks_D19MrGreekScrubhanCrcrcrcThebombsquad1PrtjoJoshKosh557 10 votes
G2099
9%
ŘïdđhįmMCOC_JCM 2 votes
HT
33%
MetalJakedangarang122Ksp_2099HassamaMamaAceOfDiamondWill3808Zura_1 7 votes
BWCV
9%
Danyal_39tofuシ 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    BWCV
    Well it depends. If you want to awaken them for general uses, then I think BWCV benefits most from awaken ability, also HT's awaken ability is quite useful sometimes as it provides you chances for more persistent charges for pre fight ability, although I've rarely seen people using his pre-fight ability that often, cause what does, he does best on his own, but it can also be helpful for any path in future contents to get around immune champs. Also HT is a good prestige champ so as BWCV and Dr. Doom. G2099's awaken ability can also come in handy, in case you slip up during fights. Doom's awaken ability is really underrated as along with a really fat prestige, it can provide you with a cheese options for a few paths in Act 6. See Karatemike's video to understand the importance of Doom's awaken ability.

At end, all I can say is that it's on you to decide that these awakenings are either for just for fun or for actual use as you've got some really good awakening choices which helps in covering both utility and prestige aspects. Hope this will help!!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    None.
  • Options
    Divine59765Divine59765 Posts: 19
    Danyal_39 said:

Well it depends. If you want to awaken them for general uses, then I think BWCV benefits most from awaken ability, also HT's awaken ability is quite useful sometimes as it provides you chances for more persistent charges for pre fight ability, although I've rarely seen people using his pre-fight ability that often, cause what does, he does best on his own, but it can also be helpful for any path in future contents to get around immune champs. Also HT is a good prestige champ so as BWCV and Dr. Doom. G2099's awaken ability can also come in handy, in case you slip up during fights. Doom's awaken ability is really underrated as along with a really fat prestige, it can provide you with a cheese options for a few paths in Act 6. See Karatemike's video to understand the importance of Doom's awaken ability.

At end, all I can say is that it's on you to decide that these awakenings are either for just for fun or for actual use as you've got some really good awakening choices which helps in covering both utility and prestige aspects. Hope this will help!!

Thanks mate.
    It was really appreciable