**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 Ghost or R2 Gil 2Nine

Currently in 5.3 pushing Cav. Ghost is un-awakened and I don't have any synergy champs for her but that's always bound to change.

No variants completed as I'm newly building my roster and just had some lucky pulls. My highest 5* is an x23 r4.

R5 Ghost or R2 Gil 2Nine 32 votes

Ghost R5
71%
CrusherErza_ScarletForwardHendrossOnmix10or_StrongKill_GreyEtjamaTiger360Sarvanga1_Ctfz35RenaxqqJohnyBoyPrakhar_82Agent_X_zzzGr8TonyStarkPuttPuttking_ov_scrubsHI_guysYodabolt21 23 votes
Gilly R2
28%
YoMovesBuckyBruhDenzel116-sixate-SwarmOfRavensCharlie21540TheMailmannNightdesires98Prtjo 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Gilly R2
    G99. Rank up Ghost once awakened and have synergy
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost R5
    The assumption that Ghost needs the awakening and synergies is false. If you're good with her, go with her.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Etjama said:

The assumption that Ghost needs the awakening and synergies is false. If you're good with her, go with her.

I'm equally mediocre with both but excited to hone my skills.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Ghost R5
    Since you are in 5.3,the health pools are not enough to make g2099 ramp up, hence having a low leveled one is kinda more useful. On the other hand ghost will slay not just act 5 but also 6.1 like nothing.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost R5
    As much as I love G99, it has to be Ghost.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Ghost R5
    I personally am still not the biggest fan of Ghost (I just haven't yet really felt comfortable with her playstyle). That said, I'm working on it.

However, as @Prakhar_82 said, for where you are, G2099 will not really have the big benefit of the ramp up yet due to smaller healthpools, so you'll get more from your Ghost for the time being. Take up G2099 when you start dealing with more of the titan healthpools so she can just melt those opponents away for you.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Gilly R2
    Etjama said:

The assumption that Ghost does not need the awakening is false.

She really, REALLY does.

Source: R3 Ghost owner who has been practicing with her for some time.

It's practically night and day. Turns 4 hit combos into 1 hit and back up. It's huge.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost R5
    YoMoves said:

Etjama said:

The assumption that Ghost does not need the awakening is false.

She really, REALLY does.

Source: R3 Ghost owner who has been practicing with her for some time.

It's practically night and day. Turns 4 hit combos into 1 hit and back up. It's huge.
    I'm definitely not saying her awakened ability isn't great. I took my sig 200 5* up over my unawakened 6* and I didn't even think twice, but she's still top 2 in the game without the awakened ability. She doesn't need it.