**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can’t we sell t4cc?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I’m literally 1,200 frags from TB, and have simply been very unlucky from crystals.

So why can’t I just sell my t4cc for frags to get the t5cc. You can literally do this with basics?

Comments

• Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

I’m literally 1,200 frags from TB, and have simply been very unlucky from crystals.

So why can’t I just sell my t4cc for frags to get the t5cc. You can literally do this with basics?

T4 is a high value so you can't sell like you don't sell 5* because otherwise t5 would be very easy to get
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    I wish we could I have nearly 300 t4cc crystals and over 3k t4cc frag crystals. I’d love to be able to sell some for t5CC shards
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

T4 is a high value so you can't sell like you don't sell 5* because otherwise t5 would be very easy to get
    Judging by how the t4 basic works, you would literally only get 200 frags per sell, which is minuscule, especially given that t4cc isn’t the easiest to get still. So t5cc wouldn’t be easy to get at all.