**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.1 Red Skull

I can't get passed this dude for the sheer reason that heroes don't gain power.
When he gets to 10 armour up buffs my champs only reach around 100 damage per hit which is annoying. Also just makes the fight longer to a point where I die to block damage. I also have no 5 or 6 stars that can just armour break while hitting like CMM. My team consists of Gwenpool, Stealth Spider-Man, Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme and Emma Frost. Is there anything I'm missing from anyone of these champs? Any good advice would be appreciated. And also thanks to this I am not able to get Cavalier before the Christmas gift.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Show us your roster. Gwenpool should be able to bleed him down though
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Voltolos said:

Show us your roster. Gwenpool should be able to bleed him down though

Hopefully. I tried Stealth with the fury buff but the damage was just the same.

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Carnage can bleed him down if you rank him up. Would probably work better than Gwen. Mojo can use degen to kill him but without the sig that wont work well
    Voltolos said:

Carnage can bleed him down if you rank him up. Would probably work better than Gwen. Mojo can use degen to kill him but without the sig that wont work well

I'll give Gwen a try since I'm really under a iso crisis now.
    Thanks for the help.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Tigra should work well but I’m not sure you want to take her in at rank 2. Try gwenpool like others have suggested. I used ghost for that fight so I’m not really sure what to suggest to you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Guardian wil works if u can use sp3 I’m not sure what node one him if it prevents him from doing sp3 a few time them unless as sp2 probably 2 sp3 wil then a sp2 wil kil him.
    Will3808 said:

Tigra should work well but I’m not sure you want to take her in at rank 2. Try gwenpool like others have suggested. I used ghost for that fight so I’m not really sure what to suggest to you.

I used Gwenpool for the fight as suggested and bled him down.
    Thanks to that advice, I was able to complete 6.1.1.
    Gamer said:

Guardian wil works if u can use sp3 I’m not sure what node one him if it prevents him from doing sp3 a few time them unless as sp2 probably 2 sp3 wil then a sp2 wil kil him.

Tyranny prevented Guardian from gaining power.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Tyranny prevented Guardian from gaining power.
    Overseas that but GP as offer suggests.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Just don't use heroes. Any champ who is not a hero not necessarily a villain can help.