**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Grandmaster fight tips

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, all, I am going to do first try of 6.4.6 very soon, need some tips for the grand master fight. I have a feeling that it is going to be very bad and an item sink as I am not confident I can evade grandmaster L1 consistently, but I really don't want to wait any more, only have the next couple of days to have a little bit time to do some content. I wish we can duel grandmaster for practice.
Have some question for the basic setup first:
1. My plan is to bring unduped Doom, maxed 5 star Capiw and Ageon, and two other champion undecided yet, probably among Corvus, CMM, Magneto, BWCV, Warlock and 6 star R1 unawakened Mister Sinister.
2. I am usuallly running suicide, should I take it off or keep suicide for grandmaster fight?
3. Should I focus on using Ageon and single revive on Ageon only for the grandmaster fight or it is more efficient to use team revive and all 5 champions. I bought the Cav EQ offer so I have 30% champion boost and 5 team revives in overflow, so prefer to use them but not necessary.
4. Worth to ramp up Corvus besides Ageon? CMM worth bring without Nick? Also, I know Sinister is good for reverse control, but being 6 star R1, damage would be below others, so not sure if it is worth to bring him, note I am definitely going to die a lot, so non of the champion is going to last long for me, just want to use as less resource as possible.

Comments

• Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I am in the same boat as you. I have been watching KT1 and MCOC NOOD guides on YT, (check them out). From what I understand, any champ can do it, but CapIW, Doom and Aegon (which u have) are great options for the fight. You will probably waste a few items to get accustomed to the fight and the specials, but just learn and adapt. Take suicides OFF

Good luck
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Take Corvus and warlock alongside others.
    Don't take suicides off. You won't be throwing specials during most of the fight.
    I threw specials only in the 3rd phase.
    Suicides aren't going to be harmful though I did it without suicides.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    First play with every champ and see with whom you are comfortable with. Until then use team revives. I realised that doom was comfortable after 3 team revives. Then after that use single revive on that champ.
  • Options
    Thanks all, I will probably try with suicide on, I am not worried too much about recoil from specials, just losing health constantly with the debuffs, guess Ageon is probably OK, he shrug them off easily.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I went the inflation path (you do more damage per token of competence but he does more damage as well) and Ægon would get like 300k hits.

Also the L1 is literally OG iron man then the mini game is easy.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, it is done finally. But the fight went pretty bad, especially 3rd phase, somehow his Sp1 catch me every time in phase 3, which I thought I was doing ok with his sp1 in phase 1. Didn’t last long enough most of time in phase 3 for reverse control to matter, end up chipping away his health with Ageon in phase 3, luckily Ageon does respectable damage even if he is not wounded. I wish there is an easy way to practice this fight