**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do incursion crystals suck?

Obviously incursion crystals are RNG just like the rest but they just seem extra sucky to me. Not complaining.. Just curious what others people have experienced Have you gotten a champ that you targeted? Aegon, torch, etc.

Do incursion crystals suck? 35 votes

They suck!
42%
VerzzAlbi⁴7²00⁴Denzel116SbkruebStevieManWonderEtjamaDonDudu2809SoulOfDarknessMasterpuffCaptainGameFaseehVarad18Hemendra_Algorespidyjedi84 15 votes
They’re great!
17%
LmaoXdSpoodermanxDJr_StarkCrcrcrcCowabungashdh1221 6 votes
Hit and miss like everything else
40%
Malreck04IKONMeebletonMiekandKorgWfpkstevezillaAaronc94VendemiaireSkyLord7000Luke124SaltE_Wenis69HoitadoAmnetiesWill3808Kaypee3 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    They suck!
    I’m just salty that I only got the top champ once (Domino, so she isn’t even that good anymore, still rotting at r4) out of however many I’ve opened. I always get the bottom rung of the champs
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    They’re great!
    They are like every other crystal, RNG. Personally, they were great to me. I have opened 4-5 5* crystals from the incursion store and they got me GHOST and QUAKE - 2 of my favorites. So they were pretty much kind to me. Also, think about getting a guaranteed 5* every month. It is fun to do incursions and also the rewards are good.