**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is it necessary to rank 3 a 6* to have throne breaker title

I have completed abyss of legends, completed act 6 and this should be enough to get throne breaker title. Its unnecessary to rank 3 a 6* champion for this title. I am waiting for this title since start of it, and opened 30 6* crystals but didn't got a single good 6* mystic to rank 3. Why do I have to wait for another year when right now I am suitable for this title. Kabam Your title is based on bare luck and sacrifice instead of talent and skill. How is this thing not putting question mark on the integrity of this game?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Why do I have to wait for another year when right now I am suitable for this title.

But you're not suitable. Your 6* roster isn't deep enough where you have a good option. If you were suitable, then you'd have a R3 6*.
    Exactly. That's just their requirement for it, and the rewards you get are appropriate for the effort you put into it. 30 6* without a good champ of one class is probably close to average. Now if you explored abyss and act 6 and still didn't get something you needed for tb, I understand and sympathize, but you haven't done the work for it
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    Just because. It's easier to just accept it. If not for TB i would never do anything besides 6.1 and now I'm just missing the Grandmaster. Still far off a r3 6* but ill rank whatever i get as a first. Hoping for a good one of course.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I don't get why you won't just rank up a dud 6* if you want to reach TB that badly. Right now an R3 6* isn't going to impact your progression in content to a significant degree because content right now isn't made for R3 6*s yet, so it doesn't really matter if you rank up a dud or not.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I haven’t done abyss but I’ve done 73% of act 6 I got 2 t5cc, so I can take up 2 champs to r3 and I do have some great champs to rank up I just haven’t because of no reason. Lol
  • Options
    RaghvendraRaghvendra Posts: 50
    Those who are going to recommend mephisto first of all see his attack on youtube, 6* rank 3 mephisto attack damage is very low.
  • Options
    I asked the guys who ranked him up said he is not happy.
  • Options

There's one obvious answer to your question: that is simply the requirement set to get Thronebreaker.

The debate on whether or not this requirement is justified has taken place many times. Getting into another one would prove pointless as it looks like Kabam aren't going to change anything.

You can either accept it as it is, or go on a rant which won't get you anywhere.

I would like to keep ranting for whatever feela wrong to me.
  • Options

I don't get why you won't just rank up a dud 6* if you want to reach TB that badly. Right now an R3 6* isn't going to impact your progression in content to a significant degree because content right now isn't made for R3 6*s yet, so it doesn't really matter if you rank up a dud or not.

Man you are literally asking me why do I need tb title, first of get to what is difference between rewards of cavalier and throne breaker.
  • Options

because this is the way

And I would like to change it.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Honestly, if you have 30 total 6 stars then you’re not where kabam wants you to be to be thronebreaker. I don’t care if you get it or not, not my problem.

Everyone here has a point. Even a roster like mine if thronebreaker launched 4 weeks or 6 weeks before it did I wouldn’t of been TB at launch.

At the thronebreaker launch I believe I had 48 6 stars, like 4-5 duped. 100% act 6, 100% all variants, 100% LoL.

Even now I only have 3 rank 3 6 stars. With like 58 or 60 6 stars. I have 100% everything except abyss just 1 pass
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    What do you get for being throne breaker other than better money offers?
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

There's one obvious answer to your question: that is simply the requirement set to get Thronebreaker.

The debate on whether or not this requirement is justified has taken place many times. Getting into another one would prove pointless as it looks like Kabam aren't going to change anything.

You can either accept it as it is, or go on a rant which won't get you anywhere.

You can. I just don't think you'll get very far. I'm not saying I support the requirement nor am I against it, but there's been many threads on this topic already, and Kabam seemingly aren't willing to change anything. There's really not much to add that hasn't been said.

I suggest you accept it and move on. Or just carry on. Your choice at the end of the day 🤷

• Options

I have completed abyss of legends, completed act 6 and this should be enough to get throne breaker title. Its unnecessary to rank 3 a 6* champion for this title. I am waiting for this title since start of it, and opened 30 6* crystals but didn't got a single good 6* mystic to rank 3. Why do I have to wait for another year when right now I am suitable for this title. Kabam Your title is based on bare luck and sacrifice instead of talent and skill. How is this thing not putting question mark on the integrity of this game?

October called and wants it's thread back. You have 1 T5CC. You probably aren't that ready for TB yet. The title is extremely easy to attain vs what they originally intended the title to be. You are probably number 5000 on these forums who have asked this very same, annoying question.

Poor you, you don't have a champ to rank RIGHT NOW. Poor you, you only have completed act 6 and 1 pass of abyss. Poor you, you aren't doing anything else get more rank up resources like running Map 7x5 w/epic mods or going through act 7. Poor you because you think you are owed something without putting the work in that 90% of other TB people already have. Be thankful the requirements are what they are because that target is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to get to. Go do what everyone else does to attain T5CC and stop complaining about not being able to be TB.
    Calling me poor don't make me poor. Although I am not that rich, but much intelligent then you. I am asking them to remove things which depends on chance. If they really mean us to explore whole content then it should be clearly given after exploration. It should be same for all. But giving rank 3 to a champion should be our choice. This should not be criteria for any title.
  • Options

You can. I just don't think you'll get very far. I'm not saying I support the requirement nor am I against it, but there's been many threads on this topic already, and Kabam seemingly aren't willing to change anything. There's really not much to add that hasn't been said.

I suggest you accept it and move on. Or just carry on. Your choice at the end of the day 🤷

Alright thanks for your opinion, I just wanted to point out what was on my mind for long, so I did. Now I feel great.