**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've said if before, I'll say it again...

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Time to implement 6* Featured Arenas
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

How so?

f2p players always complain about the gap between whales and f2p. a 6* featured makes this perceived problem worse. only whales will ever win this and unit refresh costs will be crazy.
    Don’t won’t a 6 star arena if I’m rather like the ide of basice 5 star.
    Even then might cost the 4 star basice arena not sure how it wil works
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

How so?

f2p players always complain about the gap between whales and f2p. a 6* featured makes this perceived problem worse. only whales will ever win this and unit refresh costs will be crazy.
    So not having a 6* Featured arena is closing that gap?
    Hardly any ftp players would get it so it's not widening nor closing the gap. The scores will be insane and everyone would spend crazy units on refreshing the timer which is counter-productive for ftp.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

so ftp players should dictate what is done and the decisions that are made in the game?

No.There are other factors too. It would be too gamebreaking for Kabam's champion business model as well. Most players would love a chance to get a 6* version of a new champion and this arena would effectively make the early access bundles and featured cavs useless for example.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Whales already open tons of cavs for 6 star shards so I dont see the problem with an arena

Exactly... the gap between ftp and whales holds no weight whatsoever in asking for a 6* featured arena..
    There's a difference between a 0.30% chance at a featured 6* and a guaranteed featured 6*.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

so ftp players should dictate what is done and the decisions that are made in the game?

No. It would be too gamebreaking for Kabam's champion business model as well. Most players would love a chance to get a 6* version of a new champion and this arena would effectively make the early access bundles and featured cavs useless.
    You would have to grind the arena for the champ which isnt something some people want to do so they would buy the cavs instead.
    When it's grind an arena or spend thousands of dollars and still not get the champ possibly, you bet they'll be in the arena.
    I always wonder how players that ask for these think it's going to benefit them. Very few of the people I ever see bringing it up have the roster to actually compete for a top spot.
  • tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    All they really need to do is replace PHC shards with GMC shards in the arenas milestones for those cavalier and above (maybe alternate PHC crytals and GMC crystal in the 5* arena) and I think things would be better for both f2p and p2p player who are not beginners.

I always wonder how players that ask for these think it's going to benefit them. Very few of the people I ever see bringing it up have the roster to actually compete for a top spot.

Let's compare
    I didn't even say I did but I'm a lot closer than most
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Let's compare
    This should be entertaining

Let's compare
    Oh i assumed you wanted to whip it out and throw it on the table.
    I can if you really like but I really couldn't care less either way. I'm at 131 6*s, 14 R3s, 18 R2s. 168 5*s, 36 R5s, 43 R4s, 63 R3s, and 26 R2s though.
    I dropped out of upper tier alliance involvement after season 20 though as there's really no reason to push in a game where progression content is as easy as it is now.

Let's compare
    Oh i assumed you wanted to whip it out and throw it on the table.
    I can if you really like but I really couldn't care less either way. I'm at 131 6*s, 14 R3s, 18 R2s. 168 5*s, 36 R5s, 43 R4s, 63 R3s, and 26 R2s though.
    If you couldn't care less, than why post some cocky snuff about the post orginators not even being able to compete? You're cute.
    Bc it's something I'm always curious about, hence me saying I'm always curious when it gets brought up.