**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 7.1.3 Mesmerize, Dizzy, Stun Vulnerability path BUG!!

Really Kabam?? I just finish this path minute ago but when I came back to play next path it show I didn't explore it. this also happen to me yesterday. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1593900
I don't want to waste my time to play again

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You probably quit out by mistake, but it skipped your mind. It happened to me a lot, so just be mindful to immediately move forward to the next tile(s) after you beat the boss. DO NOT scout for a next path when you've just finished one and haven't yet left, otherwise you're almost guaranteed to quit out of habit and lose your progress.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You probably quit out by mistake, but it skipped your mind. It happened to me a lot, so just be mindful to immediately move forward to the next tile(s) after you beat the boss. DO NOT scout for a next path when you've just finished one and haven't yet left, otherwise you're almost guaranteed to quit out of habit and lose your progress.

Happened to me as well on 2/36 paths during a legends run, definitely did not manually quit.

In fact one time it happened after I hit replay and went back into the same subchapter.

That is why I submitted a ticket for one path for sure.

We appreciate the input but because a bunch of us are already fighting with kabam to acknowledge the bug, you really are not helping.

For it to happen once or twice to someone who 100% 7.1 it is kind of obvious they not doing that unconsciously or else it would have happened more frequently.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Hasn't happened to me. Did that path without a problem. You sure you didn't hit that little red quit button?