**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trip Down Memory Lane

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
V1-6 with additional 12 monthly quests for 2020 is missing from this chart but overall for the span of 6 years kabam has created 68 Event Quest with so many interesting stories and characters that came to the realm. With 2021 coming soon i am excited to see what the next 23 champs comes to the game well 22 since Hercules is confirmed already lol.

As always credit goes to Metalhead831 from reddit. What was your first Event Quest when you started? For me it was Age of Ultron!!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    end of imperious Rex/beginning of Phantasmagoria.

wish I had this for my thread
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Acornucopia / Squirrels vs Skrulls
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Age of Ultron. Remeber the special arena where we had objectives to fight Ultron and his bots.

Ahh yes really loved those arena....remember the IM and Antman/YJ alliance event where you worked together to reach the milestones for that champion lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My first was the Black Panther or Bishop event quests. Played mcoc on and off for my first year before properly starting to play it from last year.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    First event quest I remember playing was the month with Claire Voyant and Vision Aarkus
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Rocket and Groot's Holiday Adventure. Didn't finish it because my weak-ass 2*s couldn't cope with Guillotine as one of the bosses (and I think I was dumb and not using class advantage).

First I finished on Beginner was the next one, Arachnid Action. Cosmic Civil War was the first I did 100% on Beginner. Sorcerer's Conclave was the first I did 100% on Normal. Squirrels Vs Skrulls was the first I finished on Heroic.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I downloaded the game by the end of April 2018. It was the Infinity War event.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I started this this game when bishop and sabretooth came out.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    There wasn't even act 4 when I started.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    My first account for this game was made during the first Ant-Man movie. I remember getting those disc thingies but not what they did lol. My newer account was made during Hotel Modok event and I have been playing ever since.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Kamala's First Day
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I started at the tail end of the doc Oc and Green Goblin month. Seems so long ago now
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I started during the guardians 2 event quest.
  • MinerboyMinerboy Posts: 32
    Originally started playing during domino and masacre update and i had a medusa and gwenpool as 4* but my father deleted the game for some reason and after i got my own phone i started playing on that device and that device also died and used this iPad from moleman update till now
    Djin said:

Please don't tell me that I missed any of the event.
    yo that looks great thanks
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Thanks for the updated version lol
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    As far as I can remember mine was x-machina tho I already came into the game when blood and venom: symbiomancer was one and took a peek with battlerealm under siege but only came out of my break by the end of phantasmagoria and as mentioned above, x-machina was the first i did
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Djin said:

Did you update the image? Because it seems to be missing 5 events now...
    Knordy said:

Djin said:

Did you update the image? Because it seems to be missing 5 events now...
    yeah and it even updated when it was quoted @Djin what happened
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Yeah I noticed , imperious Rex, phantasmagoria, x-machina, aarkus, and gulli 99 are missing, but they were there before right?
    Timmytdt said:

Yeah I noticed , imperious Rex, phantasmagoria, x-machina, aarkus, and gulli 99 are missing, but they were there before right?

yep
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think I started playing around the deadpoolooza or maybe before that? I don't remember
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I joined the game back around the end of the ultron event in 2015. No shards crystals, No 5*s and 6*s, Ali bases were actually coming. The memories.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    What? Everything looks fine.
    Djin said:

What? Everything looks fine.

Now it is. It was missing some event quests earlier.

this is weird
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Now that I can see the clearer picture, I know I was around for the Waning Moon event for certain. I think I was around for the Polar Opposites, because I remember seeing Magneto Marvel Now for the first time and being like "Whats Marvel Now?".

I think I joined during Mystery in the Micro realms, because I remember the pym cannisters being a thing but not really knowing what they were, or what they did, or how to get them.