**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy for weeks...drop rates on revives, not so much.

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Friend of mine sent these to me. They were trying to get some revives from the different free crystals from over the years.

They stopped opening them when they saw all that energy.
500+ energy, and a ton of low level pots.

There really should be a way to convert all this stuff to something better.

Comments

• GeniousGenious Posts: 57
    LOOOOOL, the 380 number on the lvl 2 potions is a visual bug. And the 312 small energy refills
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    While I agree that there should be a way to convert small energy refills into large energy refills, that image is a visual glitch. He didn't really get 300 small energy refills.

I opened about 150 of the 4H crystals when the gold boost started and I think I pulled an absolutely ridiculous number of small energy refills. The reality was a bit more disappointing - maybe a tenth of what I saw.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They can drop 5 at a time sometimes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    In any case, the Free Crystals are not a dependable source for Revs.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

While I agree that there should be a way to convert small energy refills into large energy refills, that image is a visual glitch. He didn't really get 300 small energy refills.

I opened about 150 of the 4H crystals when the gold boost started and I think I pulled an absolutely ridiculous number of small energy refills. The reality was a bit more disappointing - maybe a tenth of what I saw.

Not a glitch, saw their stash, it goes on forever. Hundreds of crystals were opened... I think they said something like 850 or so.
  • GeniousGenious Posts: 57
    HI_guys said:

Genious said:

LOOOOOL, the 380 number on the lvl 2 potions is a visual bug. And the 312 small energy refills

I don't know about the health potions but energy refills are legit. I opened 10 and got 15.
    The small energy refill to lvl 3 potions ratio, doesn't make any sense. It's possible but HIGHLY unlikely