**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderham may be the 2nd best champ released in 2020.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
This bacon has some major damage output potential. I actually been comparing his damage to cosmic ghost rider and they are right on par with one another from fight time to hit count.

Both are R3 champs.

I believe he is the 2nd best champ to come out of 2020. Originally I thought he was just a quirky champ. But nooo, his damage is scary. What’s even more important to note is I was never able to get them to more than a bar of power because I like to keep the taunt going. He is very very tricky to play, but the damage is there once you figure it out .

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    For me the top 10 has him around 5 or 6th best

1. CGR
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Prof X
    4. Guardian
    5. Spiderham
    6. Sasquatch
    7. Red Guardian
    8. Tigra
    9. BWDO
    10. Immortal Abomination

I dont remember much of the champions
    who came out (Because of my bad memory) but I know these champions are great and I put them in order if how great they are
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Degeneration immunity is pretty niche but still unique.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If you could explain him to me in two sentences, I’d be thankful. Power sting, taunt, repeat?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

1. CGR
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Prof X
    4. Guardian
    5. Spiderham
    6. Sasquatch
    7. Red Guardian
    8. Tigra
    9. BWDO
    10. Immortal Abomination

who came out (Because of my bad memory) but I know these champions are great and I put them in order if how great they are

People underrate Mojo, Longshot, and Squirrel Girl so much
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lol, if you're basing the best champs of this year on damage alone, then obviously it's a flawed analogy.

Is that not how CGR is rated?
    Denzel116 said:

If you could explain him to me in two sentences, I’d be thankful. Power sting, taunt, repeat?

Basically
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lol, if you're basing the best champs of this year on damage alone, then obviously it's a flawed analogy.

Is that not how CGR is rated?
    Exactly.
    MaxGaming said:

1. CGR
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Prof X
    4. Guardian
    5. Spiderham
    6. Sasquatch
    7. Red Guardian
    8. Tigra
    9. BWDO
    10. Immortal Abomination

He is better than guardian and better than prof x, and better than apoc as a solo character. I don’t understand how CGR is At the top of everyone’s list but spiderham is not
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    If Spider-Ham is 2nd, who's first?
    0din said:

CGR has utility as well

Like what? Armor break, power gain , bleed immunity and incinerated immune , and vigilance ?

Spider ham:

Tank SP3, degen immune, taunt, unblockable , on command evade.

Spiderham has some great utility. Degen is not as niche as it use to be.

If Spider-Ham is 2nd, who's first?

It’s CGR
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

0din said:

CGR has utility as well

Like what? Armor break, power gain , bleed immunity and incinerated immune , and vigilance ?

Spider ham:

You seem to forget CGR's Awakened ability 🤦‍♂️
    @Texas_11
    War_Bird said:

Problem is that his damage is based around an aggressive AI. Yes, he has taunt, but that damage output is still not really in your control, along with a decent ramp up. Also, in the utility department he’s slightly lacking.

But seriously, I LOVE Spider-Ham. Insane & cool character. But putting him ahead of Apocalypse, Professor X, Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme & Tigra is a stretch.

Well, yes, this is why there is a taunt mechanic in place. His utility is not lacking, it’s just a different kit of utility .

I love spiderham as well, you will see, he is going to be the easy rank up choice once he drops. People will see how good he really is. I tried all of those characters solo and only one that even feels close is tigra.
    Unio77 said:

Texas_11 said:

0din said:

CGR has utility as well

Spider ham:

You seem to forget CGR's Awakened ability 🤦‍♂️
    @Texas_11
    So what? A little power lock, heal block and Fate seal.

I hardly ever activate it on him. But sure, he is number 1, but let’s be honest , no one is ranking up their CGR for that vigilance buffs he has or his fate seal.

So why can’t spiderham be regarded the same, when he is finishing fights faster if not the same as CGR.

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

War_Bird said:

Problem is that his damage is based around an aggressive AI. Yes, he has taunt, but that damage output is still not really in your control, along with a decent ramp up. Also, in the utility department he’s slightly lacking.

But seriously, I LOVE Spider-Ham. Insane & cool character. But putting him ahead of Apocalypse, Professor X, Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme & Tigra is a stretch.

Well, yes, this is why there is a taunt mechanic in place. His utility is not lacking, it’s just a different kit of utility .

I love spiderham as well, you will see, he is going to be the easy rank up choice once he drops. People will see how good he really is. I tried all of those characters solo and only one that even feels close is tigra.
    Are you saying none of those champs come close to Spider-Ham?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I love my 2 star Spider-Ham. Hopefully one day, I pull a 5 star or 6 star version of him since he doesn't seem dependent on his awakened ability.

Texas_11 said:

War_Bird said:

Are you saying none of those champs come close to Spider-Ham?
    As a solo character, no.

Apoc on his own is painful
    Guardian, to access his utility you need to sacrifice damage and High sig. even then he is not the best option
    Socerer supreme - I’ll add her in there.
    Prof x- long ramp up and impractical synergy champ.

Spiderham - ramp up is really nothing, because you can keep getting damage in.
    My top champs of 2020:

1.) CGR
    2.) Spiderham
    3.) Tigra
    4.) Apoc
    5.)Sorcerer Supreme
    6.)Guardian
    7.) dragon man
    8.) Longshot
    9.) guardian
    10.) Red goblin or Red guardian
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

OGAvenger said:

Texas_11 said:

My top champs of 2020:

1.) CGR
    2.) Spiderham
    3.) Tigra
    4.) Apoc
    5.)Sorcerer Supreme
    6.)Guardian
    7.) dragon man
    8.) Longshot
    9.) guardian
    10.) Red goblin or Red guardian

We had two releases of Guardian this year?? Man 2020 has really been something else...
    Yes. Red Guardian (Russian PowerHorse) and White Guardian (Canadian Leader)
    He literally put guardian down twice and then also put red guardian bro