**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best R5 option

Dukerox06Dukerox06 Posts: 37
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

So I am getting close to being able to take one of my 5* champs to rank 5. Just not sure who my best option is. Void, caiw, red mags, sorcerer supreme, sentinel or other? Who should I focus first, then 2nd?

Comments

• Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    what sig levels are void and caiw?
  • Options
    Caiw is 67 and void is 73
  • Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    I would take magneto and void up, probably magneto first.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I would take magneto and void up, probably magneto first.

What this manz said.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Magneto would be the better choice in the long run. Get the awakened ability soon bruh!
    Probably the content stuff could alter your immediate needs?
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    I would go with Red mags or Colossus. CapIW is really good too, but he needs a bit more than 67 sig to really be useful in things like diss track.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,792 ★★★★★
    Colossus and Sentinel are excellent choices for first R5, since they can be used on a huge area of content. Magneto can follow, and then your 2 Science champs (I would prioritize Void over CapIW, until he is max sig).
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Take magneto up. If cap would have been max sig then it would have been him.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice everyone, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    You should take mags to r5
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    void sentinel or magneto
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 119
    I'd go Magneto or Colossus - I'm a bigger fan of Magneto but no one can deny the value of Colossus. Cap and Void are just far too reliant on the high/max sig so I wouldn't worry about them just yet. I would say Cap before Void though.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I'd go Magneto or Colossus - I'm a bigger fan of Magneto but no one can deny the value of Colossus. Cap and Void are just far too reliant on the high/max sig so I wouldn't worry about them just yet. I would say Cap before Void though.

Void is definitely not reliant on max sig. It's nice, but he's a beast at sig 1 and I'd rank him up far before a Colossus or a CAIW that's below sig 200. (I'd actually choose Void if I was to choose between a sig 200 version of either champ, but that's besides the point.)
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    I was just going to say the same. I've had void r4 sig 60-90 for an eternity. Decided to bite the bullet about a year ago and r5 him. Since then he has seen a ton of use and is now sig200, never regretted it once.

Void is all about the long play and using him a lot at low sig helps you practice for longer uptime on 2 fear of the voids when you get him higher sig.

Also he has a lot of uses in act 7, I love him.