**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my first R5 5* ?

KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Currently I am leaning towards these options. Sunspot is my favourite champ but I don't know how much he is going to help me in the future . Cgr also has the same reason. Corvus glave seems to benefit from it the most but idk wether if he can take down 200k health pools even in r5. Doctor vodoo is a utility belt. He has helped me a lot in the past but idk how much he will in the future.
I am cav and just completed 6.1. Nowadays I am concentrating more on AQ and war. I also need to prepare my roster for cav eq.
I don't run suicides.

Who should be my first R5 5* ? 74 votes

Sunspot
6%
StaphMemberGr8TonyStarkKRoNX1XanatosM16Raids 5 votes
Corvus glave
13%
HendrossMoudouZombieZeddHector_1475Ksp_2099OmedennHilbert_unbeatable2ChaosMax1012Skygod69BScott 10 votes
Cosmic ghost Rider
43%
Warlord5386ReferenceTitoBandito187MegaGalacticManar198xRockyshockyLuke9523StevieManWonderNo_oneukDarkEternityProximaMidnight_8gash228Icy000TSR6225RenaxqqMaxLee4dlaiBen_15455ZelosMystDirtyMike1 32 votes
Doctor vodoo
1%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote
Quake( still at r3)
32%
Moot4LifeRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamadangarang122Sarvanga1_HassamaMamaSpideyFunkoMephistoPrakhar_82Xguard77AouxWouxJr_StarkAgent_X_zzzJragonMaster170AmnetiesScrubhanHI_guys[Deleted User]Lmaster 24 votes
Other
2%
TimrosTimmytdt 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sunspot

This is my roster
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Between quake or Corvus if you’re good with quake then you should know the answer
  • Options
    Sunspot

Th
    This is my whole roster
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Quake( still at r3)
    Honestly, corvus is a great champ, but the level he gets and benefits from suicides is just too good, so I would recommend not ranking him up yet...not that sure about voodoo, and while he is an amazing champ, I'm not sure how much he will help through act 6 and further...sunspot is a god, with awesome damage and nice utility. However, I would not recommend ranking him up right now for your first rank 5...maybe second or third because there are other champs on your list that will help you progress faster and further, giving you more rank ups sooner or later. This leaves quake and CGR...CGR is a beast and very versatile, with some of the best damage in the game, but quake is on another level. There is a reason she is so highly ranked. I myself am not that proficient with her, which is why you should refer to one of the good quake players on forums. The only one I know of is @Rockypantherx

I would suggest going with quake and learning to use her if you dont know how, because at your level, cgr would still have godly damage at r4, and match ur purpose...

Hope this helps🙂🤩🤩👋👍
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake( still at r3)
    Two words : CHEAT CODE

(You just need to practice with her, visit munash for his incredible guides)
  • Options
    Sunspot
    I believe I am a good quake player. I used to take my 4* quake everywhere.
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Other
    Bro! Just go for spidey ham! Or cgr, he’s a dmg god, quake is good but she’s a bit confusing, but hey I’m nit a quake-er so depends.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Spider ham is good but I don't have any experience with him.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    https://youtu.be/Og7S3-hoVj4
    This is my quake skill for reference. I am little bit Rusty but i think I can polish it.
  • Options
    Other
    KRoNX1 said:

Spider ham is good but I don't have any experience with him.

Brooooooo!
  • Options
    Other
    You don’t &@#% ping need experience to play him!
  • Options
    Other
    KRoNX1 said:

https://yjoutu.be/Og7S3-hoVj4
    This is my quake skill for reference. I am little bit Rusty but i think I can polish it.

So that’s how you play her! Looks kinda cool
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Corvus glave
    An awakened Corvus is possibly the very best first R5 choice in the game.
  • Options
    Sunspot

Could he be able to take down 200k health pools without glave charges?
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Timmytdt said:

You don’t &@#% ping need experience to play him!

😅I meant like the feeling we have towards the champs we use the most. I haven't touched him since the day I got him.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)
    @Etjama, I sense some anti-quake simping going on in this poll...ಠ_ʖಠ
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)

Honestly, corvus is a great champ, but the level he gets and benefits from suicides is just too good, so I would recommend not ranking him up yet...not that sure about voodoo, and while he is an amazing champ, I'm not sure how much he will help through act 6 and further...sunspot is a god, with awesome damage and nice utility. However, I would not recommend ranking him up right now for your first rank 5...maybe second or third because there are other champs on your list that will help you progress faster and further, giving you more rank ups sooner or later. This leaves quake and CGR...CGR is a beast and very versatile, with some of the best damage in the game, but quake is on another level. There is a reason she is so highly ranked. I myself am not that proficient with her, which is why you should refer to one of the good quake players on forums. The only one I know of is @Rockypantherx

I would suggest going with quake and learning to use her if you dont know how, because at your level, cgr would still have godly damage at r4, and match ur purpose...

Hope this helps🙂🤩🤩👋👍

I’m alright at quake, the real forum master is @Agent_X_zzz
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Corvus glave
    KRoNX1 said:

Could he be able to take down 200k health pools without glave charges?

First of all, sure he can. He can certainly one-shot if that's what you specifically ask, if you can stay alive until his charges come back. If you can take him high sig, they recover really fast, which is even better. But the player will be peeeerfectly fine, even if he cannot one-shot his opponents.

Second, 200k health pools are not what normally a user fights all the time, with their very first R5.

Third, he is still the undisputed King of the most important game mode: Alliance Quest. Do I need to explain further how important this game mode for the progress of any player, at any level...? No, I don't.

I don't even have to explain further Corvus's extreme effectiveness in monthly EQ, War etc.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Cosmic ghost Rider
    Corvus can easily take down 200k health pool if you run suicides.
    Keep practicing quake until you feel comfortable ranking her up.
    On the other hand CGR just nails the content, I recently r2d my 6* and he is banging the cav difficulty any path. Learn cgr you will never regret, he can cover many fights.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Okay guys it's decided then, Cosmic ghost Rider is going to be my first R5 5*. I am going to rank him up as soon as I get 4 t1 alpha from the glory store after AQ rewards drop. Thanks guys for the help
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)
    Kill_Grey said:

@Etjama, I sense some anti-quake simping going on in this poll...ಠ_ʖಠ

Oh I do too. And I don't like it. Not one bit.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)

Hope this helps🙂🤩🤩👋👍

Thanks Rocky :) what really scares me is how many people voted CGR compared to Quake.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)

Hope this helps🙂🤩🤩👋👍

Thanks Rocky :) what really scares me is how many people voted CGR compared to Quake.
    Yeah, me too. It really shows that this community values flashiness over anything.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)
    Etjama said:

Hope this helps🙂🤩🤩👋👍

Yeah, me too. It really shows that this community values flashiness over anything.
    Yeah its not surprising, just hurts to see lol
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Well u can't blame anyone,he is really fun to play and finish 200k opponents in seconds even in the current form.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    https://youtu.be/CG2Bu_s7imw
    This one of my previous video of a 5* r4. Can anyone hate him if they see this (not including Bucky's parents)?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Quake( still at r3)
    She’s the best champ in the game (or second best if you prefer ghost)

Invest in her she will take you far.
  • Options
    Other
    It’s decided, cgr it is! Hope you can add some points to our alli bro, I’m rooting for you!
  • Options
    Other
    Oh and I just flopped down when you said I haven’t touched him since I git him........dammit bro!! I would kill to have him!!
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Corvus glave
    KRoNX1 said:

This is my roster

U urself voted sunspot
    So u got ur answer