**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The All-Important Question as Old as Time Itself

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
If you have the option in arena of 1 class advantage and 2 normal matchups, or 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage, which do you choose?

Comments

• tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Depends, harder champs choose 1 class advantage and 2 normal and if easy 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tofuシ said:

Depends, harder champs choose 1 class advantage and 2 normal and if easy 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage.

yeah this.

I thought this was gonna be a pineapple pizza thing :(
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Well there are some champs who rely on class advantsge and others who when have a disadvantage suffer some loss.
    I'd probs go with 1 advantage
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Hmmmmm, I've never thought of that before...

I don't grind arena very often
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I usually just try to maximize PI and not create any very problematic matchups. I'll use Mephisto and Gilly2099 together often, with my Gilly having the higher PI. So if I can give her an advantage and Mephisto a disadvantage, I net a higher PI than if I did two normal matchups. But setting up Mephisto against Human Torch is a terrible idea, so for those matchups, I'd rather go with two normal fights