**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The All-Important Question as Old as Time Itself

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
If you have the option in arena of 1 class advantage and 2 normal matchups, or 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage, which do you choose?

Comments

• Options
    tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Depends, harder champs choose 1 class advantage and 2 normal and if easy 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tofuシ said:

Depends, harder champs choose 1 class advantage and 2 normal and if easy 2 class advantages and 1 class disadvantage.

yeah this.

I thought this was gonna be a pineapple pizza thing :(
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Well there are some champs who rely on class advantsge and others who when have a disadvantage suffer some loss.
    I'd probs go with 1 advantage
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    Hmmmmm, I've never thought of that before...

I don't grind arena very often
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I usually just try to maximize PI and not create any very problematic matchups. I'll use Mephisto and Gilly2099 together often, with my Gilly having the higher PI. So if I can give her an advantage and Mephisto a disadvantage, I net a higher PI than if I did two normal matchups. But setting up Mephisto against Human Torch is a terrible idea, so for those matchups, I'd rather go with two normal fights