**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto complete daily quests not counting towards 22 hour event

I just auto competed the daily quests while the 22 hour event quest completion was up but it did not update any milestones for me. Here are some pictures. Is this a bug, or do you have to manually do them?

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Only manual completion counts points toward event quest completion.
    Unfortunately auto complete don’t add points. It would be nice if they change it and it counts, since you spend energy to complete.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    edited December 2020
    wow that's dumb
  • Happened with me last week as well.. it's better to go to 4.3.6 venom. Minimum energy used and it does the trick
  • Happened with me last week as well.. it's better to go to 4.3.6 venom. Minimum energy used and it does the trick

To Original comment, correct, you actually have to do the quest in order for Completion points to be earned (otherwise you’re basically BUYING the rewards in exchange for Energy instead of Units).

But as to 4.3.6, the Ally 3-day Completion event gives significantly lower Points for that specific “Short Path” direct to Venom. Wouldn’t doubt if the Solo Event points are listed the same way (or the Solo one might not even count ANY of the ACTS, just the Monthly EQ quests).