**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

January side quest

TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys ,I was wondering when will the details of new side quest is going to announce ..I am waiting impatiently

Comments

• Options

The July side quest will be announced in June just like every other time man you gotta be more patient then this...

January event I expect details sooner tho like maybe next monday

I was going to write January but auto correct sucks and it converted to july ... thanks for help
  • Options
    AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    Imagine if they bring back the mutant treasure island one , it could be a possibility cuz it is a double mutant month(stryfe and jubilee)
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Can you please use the search function? I already made a thread like this earlier.
  • Options
    Azdfs said:

Imagine if they bring back the mutant treasure island one , it could be a possibility cuz it is a double mutant month(stryfe and jubilee)

Yep thinking same
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

The July side quest will be announced in June just like every other time man you gotta be more patient then this...

January event I expect details sooner tho like maybe next monday

I was going to write January but auto correct sucks and it converted to july ... thanks for help
    So basically you... time travelled?