**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better long term option r2 profX or sunspot

Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
As said, I have a lot of iso expiring and whichever i r2 will likely be may r3 for thronebreaker eventually.
Who is better for endgame. 6.4 and act 7?

I don’t care about prestige, also if it matters I have a r4 sunspot too (5*)

Better long term option r2 profX or sunspot 52 votes

6* Professor x
69%
AjavedLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSWarBros23BrokenThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxDonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8Thicco_ModeAdil08MasterpuffBuffBeastCharlie21540Brack1984Agent_X_zzzJragonMaster170YTBigSSaltE_Wenis69Hoodie25 36 votes
6* Sunspot
30%
SquirrelguyGreekhitIronGladiator22RenaxqqJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaDemi_GodJay69CaptainGameTheMailmannNewlinstheoryWill3808AGYAATARSAMPrtjoPurnendu_611Silver_Goose 16 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    6* Professor x
    @Agent_X_zzz
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    6* Professor x
    Agent has very strong opinions on the two.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Making me want to rank Prof X if I can ever build up any mutant t4cc.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    6* Professor x

Not even a question, Professor X is an absolute beast unlimited special attack damage, which can be ramped infinitley, easiest accessible miss and evade counter in the game, decent power control, after you get the first sp2 you have the fight under control easily, his falter intercept acts the same as ghosts phase intercept and due to his one hit heavy he is a fantastic dngg counter, also fantastic aspect of war and Abyss luke cage counter due to that falter intercept. He is also one of the only champions in the game who is immune to all forms of reverse controls, he counters many many forms of passive damage back including thorns, electro and korg. He provides great synergies to your teammates including making your Mutnats and Xmen suicide friendly, giving them passive special attack damage and providing them with a damage shield.

Sunspot not much I can say about him but big yellow numbers and not much utility.

@Agent_X_zzz what is dng? also I'm personally thinking of r5ing mine but was wondering how he fares vs korgs rock shield as his first medium is contact and you cant really parry korg for LLL, I've also died with him vs electro due to the first hit of my sp2 making contact, any good ways around it?
    DNGG is a node where every 5 hits on your combo meter places a charge on the attacker when the defender would be knocked out instead all the charges expire on you dealing damage equal to the attackers health per charge on the attacker, intercepts (falter intercept) removes 2, heavy attacks remove 1.

Do not worry about korg as professor X attacks are all energy based and he will not take any damage back from that, when fighting electro instead you can dash back to throw it, intentionally making the first hit miss and the 2nd makes contact.
    6* Professor x

Not even a question, Professor X is an absolute beast unlimited special attack damage, which can be ramped infinitley, easiest accessible miss and evade counter in the game, decent power control, after you get the first sp2 you have the fight under control easily, his falter intercept acts the same as ghosts phase intercept and due to his one hit heavy he is a fantastic dngg counter, also fantastic aspect of war and Abyss luke cage counter due to that falter intercept. He is also one of the only champions in the game who is immune to all forms of reverse controls, he counters many many forms of passive damage back including thorns, electro and korg. He provides great synergies to your teammates including making your Mutnats and Xmen suicide friendly, giving them passive special attack damage and providing them with a damage shield.

Sunspot not much I can say about him but big yellow numbers and not much utility.

@Agent_X_zzz what is dng? also I'm personally thinking of r5ing mine but was wondering how he fares vs korgs rock shield as his first medium is contact and you cant really parry korg for LLL, I've also died with him vs electro due to the first hit of my sp2 making contact, any good ways around it?
    sorry for late response as my comment was sent to the abyss of approval

DNGG is a node where every 5 hits on the combo meter places a charge on you and when they are about to die instead they detonate on you dealing damage equal to the defenders attack per charge on you, intercepts (falter intercept) removes 2, heavy attacks remove 1.

Dont worry about Korg prof x attacks are all energy based so they will ignore korgs thorns damage, for electro you can dash back and intentionally throw the sp2 to make the first hit miss.
    6* Professor x

sorry for late response as my comment was sent to the abyss of approval

DNGG is a node where every 5 hits on the combo meter places a charge on you and when they are about to die instead they detonate on you dealing damage equal to the defenders attack per charge on you, intercepts (falter intercept) removes 2, heavy attacks remove 1.

Dont worry about Korg prof x attacks are all energy based so they will ignore korgs thorns damage, for electro you can dash back and intentionally throw the sp2 to make the first hit miss.
    Ohhh its short for do not go gentle, also thx for advice on korg and electro
    you are welcome