What team should I use for the grandmaster?

QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I know that anyone can take him down, but I want to know the best options from my roster.

Note: silver surfer and below are r3, so I won't be bringing them.

Also, 5x 40% team revives should be plenty, right?

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    Aegon (ramped up obviously), Stealth, BWCV, Hype. Make sure you understand the fight before going in and 5x 40% team revives should be plenty.

Also, don't rule out just starting the quest over rather than reviving through if you die to Grandmaster...can look at an initial attempt as a practice run so you become familiar with him.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Ramp up Aegon and use him, he's great for it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Ramp up Aegon and use him, he's great for it.

For a second I thought you said rank up Ægon and I was like what.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    What path do u plan on taking?
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Member Posts: 68
    Aegon ramped up for sure and you will die a lot. After about the 5 or 10th revive, you’ll start to understand the fight.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    You have a good roster for the fight. Hard hitting champs are the best for those wounded states so Aegon ramped up is really good (that’s who I used). Stealthy is also great. I think Wasp would also be good but I don’t have her.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Aegon is your best option for this fight. Hyperion is very good for this fight if you can play hype nicely. Stealthy is also very good option. I used stealthy and hype both and they worked well.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Aegon is your best option for this fight. Hyperion is very good for this fight if you can play hype nicely. Stealthy is also very good option. I used stealthy and hype both and they worked well.

@Sarvanga1_ when you say play hype nicely, what do you mean? Do you need to play him a specific way?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

@Sarvanga1_ when you say play hype nicely, what do you mean? Do you need to play him a specific way?
    Oh there are some missions like apply damage over time effects and knock me down which you have to do when gm is stun immune so if you can special intercept with hype it would be helpful.

Qacob said:

Oh there are some missions like apply damage over time effects and knock me down which you have to do when gm is stun immune so if you can special intercept with hype it would be helpful.
    Oh right yeah I can do that, should be okay then.
    HI_guys said:

Claire can do the cosmic path pretty easy

Yeah but I want to ramp Aegon up, but I'll use Claire for the annihilus and aarkus