**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Help Find Diss Track Counters

I could really use some help knowing who to use for cavalier eq last chapter with diss track! I easily fully explored the entire rest of the eq using only one revive, but this chapter has slowed me up. I know most people use void or human torch or nick fury, but who would work from my roster? I STRUGGLED through the easy path using doom with mr fantastic synergy and a few of revives. I'm possibly willing to rank up for this quest.
I just ranked up hyperion and think his sp1 would possibly work. I don't really know how to play tigra and cull dies way too quickly before the ramp up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! And happy new year!

Comments

• Options
    Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    For what it's worth, I also don't have void, human torch, or nick fury as 4*s
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hyperion... incinerate with sp1 spam

Tigra... Ruptures

Warlock, Venom, x23, sabertooth, ronin... stack Bleeds

Cull, stack armor breaks with heavies. Good for at least a couple fights.

Voodoo. poisons

Nebula... build 20 shocks, parry, sp2. Most will be dead off that or close.

Ideally...Luke cage is a boss when you get him as are torch and sunspot (or bwcv or bwdo). Void is great as well. I just got a 6* joe fixit that I have a feeling might work pretty well if I can get 3 debuffs up at once since the weakness will add to his attack with the node.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Scratch joe off the list. Spades are too random. His sp1 bleeds can work, but meh. They do add up the armor break stacks pretty fast though
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Hyperion is your best option I also used him many times for that lane, but best counters for that path are, sunspot, capiw with tech, cosmic & science, void, nick,Bwdo,Bwcv, hulkbusterer,medusa,Dr voodoo,AA,NT and maybe namor, venom if you play aggressively
    Ronin & sorcerer supreme also can work
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

Hyperion is your best option I also used him many times for that lane, but best counters for that path are, sunspot, capiw with tech, cosmic & science, void, nick,Bwdo,Bwcv, hulkbusterer,medusa,Dr voodoo,AA,NT and maybe namor, venom if you play aggressively

Shehulk too
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

I like to add symbiote supreme to the list but u have to reach his first so 3( which is his usual cycle) to start seeing that damage.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Antman actually shines on that. Science that place fatigue can also place vulnerable debuff as well. Be a tough call to rank him up for that though.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    I'd say hyperion and tigra are the only options for you in this case.
    You can also rank up sentinel or go for corvus with 2 parries into 2-3 hits
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Hyperion
    Tigra
    MrF
    Voodoo
    X23
    Cull
    Venom
    Annihilus
    Nebula

Can all do diss track (to varying levels of success)
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Gwenpool should also be a great option for those susceptible to bleed. You can also use sp1 to keep incinerate on them or sp2 for enervate
  • Options
    Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Thank you all! I was able to fully explore the entire quest! Hyperion and Doom (with mr fantastic synergy) were definitely my mvps!