**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help, I have luxus problems!

DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So today I opened the free ggcs and got myself some 6* sigs, cosmic t5cc frags but also 15k 5* shards, which got me 2 crystals. I popped one basic and got longshot. I wanted to save the other crystal, but I have no willpower, so I opened a cosmic/tech and got hyperion. I‘m extremely hyped and can give hype my last generic, but I have no cats(0 t2a, 3 t1a, etc). So my questions are whom should i rank up first, should i give hype the generic and for what content are they useful?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Here‘s the rest of my roster for reference.

• Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Are you Cavalier/Uncollected. Which Variants have you done?
  • Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Go for Longshot and Do V5 with him

Then come back and share your Kabammed pulls😐
  • Options
    Varad18 said:

Are you Cavalier/Uncollected. Which Variants have you done?

I‘m cav and have done the following variants:6,4,3
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Luxus?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Luxus?

I mean a good problem to have.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion. Give him the awakening gem, take him to sig 20, take him to rank 5 before even thinking about Longshot. He's useful everywhere he can be brought in.

For reference, I have a rank 5 5* Hype and a rank 2 6* Longshot, and Hype is waaaay more useful.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion. Give him the awakening gem, take him to sig 20, take him to rank 5 before even thinking about Longshot. He's useful everywhere he can be brought in.

For reference, I have a rank 5 5* Hype and a rank 2 6* Longshot, and Hype is waaaay more useful.

Was also thining that, but I already have a lot of good cosmics, e.g. cmm, corvus, medusa, cull
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Was also thining that, but I already have a lot of good cosmics, e.g. cmm, corvus, medusa, cull
    Lol, doesn't matter whenever Hype comes into the equation.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Hyperion 100%. Worth the generic, and is loads better than Longshot.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Have you moved into 6.2? CMM or Medusa may be able to handle Sinister in 6.2.2, but Hyperion is the classic counter for that boss.

Also Hyperion adds to your buffed up AND diss track roster for the cav EQ
  • Options

Have you moved into 6.2? CMM or Medusa may be able to handle Sinister in 6.2.2, but Hyperion is the classic counter for that boss.

Also Hyperion adds to your buffed up AND diss track roster for the cav EQ

6.2.2 will be easy with warlock/w ultron synergy
  • Options
    Thanks everybody, I think I will rank up hype first for act 6