Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Ranking 6* Champs for Act 6 Push

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 311 ★★
edited January 3 in Strategy and Tips
Finally making a push through Act 6 now that I can reliably explore all cav EQ content. I have several great 6*, but have focused more on R5 5* due to resource allocation. I’d love feedback on who to take up to 6* R2 given my roster.

Progression reference: initial clear of all variants and 6.2.2. I prefer not to run suicides, but have unlocked the masteries if I must for endgame content.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,395 ★★★★★
    edited January 3
    If you have a magneto then r5/r2 him asap, ghost may also help, otherwise ur good to go for act 6 completion, and prob act 7 exploration. Tbh I'm jealous of that roster
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.

hes done all the variants so ig he gets a pass
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 311 ★★
    @Kill_Grey im a medical student so time has been limited. Also, there wasn’t a huge incentive to push forward until thronebreaker came along. Eager to make that push now and get 100% variant done in the meantime.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 418 ★★★
    You have great champs and probably don’t need any more to complete act 6. If you’re good with Ghost rank her up. I recommend Fury too. I know you already have him duped rank 5. But in Act 7 I used both my r2 and r5 Nicks and it made some of those paths really easy. Also SpiderHam is worth ranking up.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 311 ★★
    Thinking Guardian first as I am constantly overflowing with tech tier 4 cats and a poor ghost player.
    Spider ham or Nick to follow based on what resources I have.