**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fairly new player needs help getting 5* shards

So I’ve only been playing for about 4 months and have yet to figure out the best way to get 5* champs. I have 3 now only because of the gifting crystal. Any advice on what to concentrate on would be great.

Comments

• Options
    Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    edited January 2021
    Not yet. Still working on Act 4 and level 49.
  • Options
    Mysterio, Annihilus, Howard the Duck
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Get uncollected that will give u alot more 5* shards from things like the uncollected EQ, calender, side quests,oofers and much more.
  • Options
    Ok I will work on him. Thank you. Should I just work on him and concentrate on getting to UC and forget about dailies or do all to get the resources? Sorry if it’s a dumb question lol
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    its crazy seeing how muhc GGC can do to new players i made a alt for gifting popped 3 GGC gave me so much 5* shards that i was able to get 5* Falcon, Red MAgs and Guilltoine 2099 and one more champ i don't remember.So much wasted luck because im never going to play on the account again
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    You don't need five stars before uncollected, but they can surely help.

That's exactly why you can earn five star shards a lot faster when you're uncollected.
  • Options
    Gul2025 said:

Ok I will work on him. Thank you. Should I just work on him and concentrate on getting to UC and forget about dailies or do all to get the resources? Sorry if it’s a dumb question lol

Could you post your roster? Certain champs will be worth levelling up along the way.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

• Options
    Take up Doom, Colossus, BWCV, VTD
  • Options
    Ok thank you all for your help. Corvus is my favorite that I have and really want either a 4* or 5* G2099