**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platpool continues to shine!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
I thought this one was really cool! but im bias ofc :lol: he is just a really fun champion and extremely powerfull paired with rogue specally and ofc spider ham if you are so lucky to have him, i would really encourage anyone with this champ to rank him up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ahae4B-Pc

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Platpool continues to amaze me for a trophy champ. Too bad I don’t have a Spider Ham.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Platpool continues to amaze me for a trophy champ. Too bad I don’t have a Spider Ham.

I mean overall 2020 was an AMAZING year for new champs. Props to the team for making such unique abilities and playstyles
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah i only have the 3* myself so couldnt pair him here sadly. But if you see my lol solo you see just how good that synergi is! Heres to hoping we both get him 🤞🤞
    New featured right around the corner...
    I would love to make my platpool able to do stuff like in this vid with the synergy.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I mean overall 2020 was an AMAZING year for new champs. Props to the team for making such unique abilities and playstyles
    They did make some amazing champs. One shined above the rest though. I won’t name any names, but it’s Immortal Hulk.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Dude for real!! Theres almost only good to great champs. And some of the best animations we have seen.
    And even the so-called duds (Terrax and Air-Walker) aren't the worst, and now Terrax is getting buffed
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

They did make some amazing champs. One shined above the rest though. I won’t name any names, but it’s Immortal Hulk.
    I actually just pulled ihulk yesterday lol! Wanted him badly for the dormammu synergi
    Next r3 on the underrated champ channel?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I actually just pulled ihulk yesterday lol! Wanted him badly for the dormammu synergi
    Sure why not!
    Now a celebrity can show the true power of iHulk to the masses.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Sure why not!
    Well depends how many wanna see a r3 5* do much 😂
    Oh 😂. I thought you got him from the 6* featured.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Sure why not!
    Well depends how many wanna see a r3 5* do much 😂
    Oh 😂. I thought you got him from the 6* featured.
    LOL
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    How many tries did this take you? Lol
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I have r5 Pool And r5 Spider Ham.. together they make questing interesting and do serious damage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Amazing.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Spider ham does serious damage 😂
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I mean, technically, Platinumpool always shines.

Look at him! He's so shiny!
  • Options
    Am I the only one bothered that his in game character model has green eyes? All his pictures have white eyes.