Champion Spotlight - Jubilee

Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 676 ★★★★★
edited January 4 in Champion Spotlights

About Jubilee
Jubilation Lee grew up in a wealthy family, attending private school and becoming an exceptional gymnast. However, her life took an unexpected turn when her parents were assassinated, leaving her orphaned. After manifesting her explosive mutant powers she was welcomed with open arms into a new family, the X-Men.

Jubilee’s Mechanics

Jubilee creates Orange, Pink and Blue Fireworks allowing her to burn, suppress and concuss her Opponents among many other things. Jubilee can enter a Firework Surge to double down on her powerful Firework abilities.

BASE STATS & ABILITIES
   Health  Attack  PI (Max Signature)
 3-Star  5396  507  1871
 4-Star  13531  1272  4696
 5-Star  27131  2550  10620
 6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)  34959  3285  13660

Character Class: Mutant
Basic Abilities: Fireworks, Shock, Taunt, Slow, Incinerate, Suppression, Concussion

STRENGTHS:
  • Utility:
  • Jubilee is able to switch between her three Firework colors to focus on Damage, Power Control or shutting down the Opponent by lowering their Ability Accuracy.

• Purify Punish
  • When awakened, Jubilee is able to punish Champions that Purify her Debuffs with bursts of energy damage.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Energy Resistance:
  • 100% of damage dealt by Jubilee is Energy Damage, meaning anyone that has Energy Resistance or prefers being hit by Energy Damage will be very effective against Jubilee.

• Debuff Immunity:
  • Jubilee relies on her Debuffs for utility, without these, she becomes much less effective.

ABILITIES:
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion

Mutation - Always Active
  • Jubilee’s energy plasmoids cause her Basic Attacks to deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.
  • +1400 Energy Resistance.
Fireworks - Pre-Fight Ability
  • Jubilee can rotate through Orange, Pink and Blue Fireworks. Throwing Light and Medium Attacks rotates Fireworks.
  • If a Firework Surge is selected in the pre-fight screen, at the start of the fight, gain a Firework Surge, preventing Jubilee from rotating Fireworks for 16 second(s).
  • While Firework Surge is active, gain bonus effects when landing a hit or striking into a block, based on the active Firework:
  • Orange: Deal 55% of hit damage as a burst of Energy Damage.
  • Pink: Opponents suffer -30% Defensive Combat Power Rate.
  • Blue: Opponents suffer -50% Defensive Ability Accuracy.
Developer’s Note: In fights where you intend to keep Jubilee in a Firework Surge 100% of the time, her pre-fight abilities allow her to start the fight with a Surge active. It’s important to note that Jubilee will start all consecutive fights with the last selected pre-fight ability, this is also indicated by Jubilee’s persistent charge, ranging from 0-3.

All Attacks
  • While Firework Surge is not active, being struck, landing a hit or striking into the block has a 50% chance to apply a Prowess Buff, increasing Special Attack Damage by 13% until the end of the next Special Attack. Max 12 stack(s).
  • When intercepting the Opponent’s Dash Attack, this chance is increased to 100%.
Heavy Attacks
  • When charging a Heavy Attack while a Firework Surge is active, remove the Firework Surge.
Developer’s Note: Useful when you’ve accidentally entered the wrong Firework Surge or want to ensure you gain Prowess faster.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Special 1 - Somersault Strike
  • On activation, gain a Firework Surge lasting 6 second(s).
  • When the last hit lands or strikes into block, apply the effects of the active Firework, increasing the duration by 1 second(s) for each Prowess Effect:
  • Orange: Inflict a Shock Debuff and consume all Damaging Debuffs on Jubilee. For each Damaging Debuff consumed, inflict another Shock Debuff, dealing 2295 Energy Damage each, over 9 seconds.
  • Pink: Inflict a Taunt Debuff, lasting 9 second(s), Opponents that are Taunted have their Attack Rating reduced by 40% and have a 70% higher chance to activate a Special Attack.
  • Blue: Inflict a Slow Debuff, lasting 9 second(s), reducing Unstoppable and Evade Ability Accuracy by 100%, and preventing the effects of Unstoppable. Slow won’t trigger against natural Class Advantage.
Developer’s Note: Make sure to stock on Prowess before using the Special 1 Attack in order to increase the duration of the debuffs.

Special 2 - Zippity Zapper
  • On activation, gain a Firework Surge lasting 19 second(s).
  • When the last hit lands or strikes into block, apply the effects of the active Firework:
  • Orange: Inflict an Incinerate Debuff, dealing 4463 Energy Damage over 22 seconds. This also removes the target’s Perfect Block Chance and reduces their Block Proficiency by 50%.
  • Pink: Inflict a Suppression Debuff, reducing Defensive Combat Power Rate by 25% for lasting 22 second(s).
  • Blue: Inflict a Concussion Debuff, reducing the Opponent’s Ability Accuracy by -25% for 22 second(s).
  • Developer’s Note: The Special 2 Attack is best used when trying to keep Jubilee’s Firework Surge active for the whole fight.

Special 3 - Flashy Finale
  • On activation, gain a Firework Surge lasting 16 second(s).
  • Consume up to 12 Prowess Buffs and gain an indefinite Prowess Passive for each Prowess that was consumed, increasing Special Attack Damage by 13%. Max 12 stack(s).
  • Developer’s Note: For longer fights, the Showstopper allows Jubilee to double the amount of Prowess she can have. This makes the Debuffs on the Special 1 Attack extra long and the extra damage is a plus!

Signature Ability - Princess of Pyrotechnics
  • Each time one of Jubilee’s personal Debuffs expires on the Opponent, deal a burst of 2041 Energy Damage.
  • Each time the Opponent Purifies any Debuff, deal a burst of 3315 Energy Damage.
  • Developer’s Note: In fights where Jubilee’s debuffs are being purified she can increase her damage once awakened.

SYNERGY BONUSES
Petite - With Gambit, Rogue
  • Jubilee: +20% Prowess Potency.
  • Gambit: At the start of each fight gain 2 Kinetic Charges.
  • Rogue: +5% Attack Rating for each Unique Buff.

You’re Tangling with the Wrong X-Men - With Cyclops, Phoenix
  • Jubilee: +900 Energy Resistance.
  • Cyclops, Phoenix: +15% Attack Rating.

All Adamantium and Attitude - with Wolverine
  • Jubilee: While Orange Fireworks are active, gain +15% Attack Rating.
  • Wolverine: +10% Critical Damage Rating.

The Lucky One - with Longshot, Mojo
  • Jubilee: While Blue Fireworks are active, whenever the Opponent’s abilities fail to trigger, Jubilee gains a Prowess Passive, increasing Special Attack Damage by 25% for 12 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
  • Synergy Members: +10% Max Health.

Execute Target Acquisition Subroutine - with Sentinel
  • Jubilee: While Pink Fireworks are active, Jubilee’s Special Attacks cost 10% less Power.
  • Sentinel: Start each fight with +15 Analysis Charges for each Mutant team member.

Deal With It - With Doctor Octopus, Falcon, Hawkeye, Hit-Monkey
  • Synergy Members: +10% Max Health.

RECOMMENDED MASTERIES
Assassin & Glass Cannon
  • Jubilee benefits more than the average Champion from Attack Rating bonuses since her damage is multiplied through her Prowess and Orange Firework Surge.

Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    Holy shoot cant use elsa for this one i see
  • Deadline18Deadline18 Posts: 11
    Wait, that special 1 damage is gonna be crazy
    Imagine fighting Abomination with biohazard, and you manage to get like 9 damaging debuffs on you, then you throw a special 1 and nuke abomination for like 1 million shock damage
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 740 ★★★
    That Gambit synergy is too op I guess..haha
  • Jackpot20017Jackpot20017 Posts: 3
    horseman jubilee sounds like fun on caltrops
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    edited January 4

Can we get a Sentinel synergy that isn't 'Start the fight with (*) number of analysis charges'?

As someone that loves using Sentinel, the few most recent synergies for him are borderline useless for him, building up analysis charges isn't that hard, especially if he's awakened.

We seem to be getting either Nimrod or Omega Sentinel this year (check the Champion Road Map), hopefully either of them give Sentinel a Beast Synergy.
    I'm hoping for something like "Reduce Opponent Evade and Miss Abilities' Chance to Activate by 2% Per Analysis Charge. Max: 200%"

(Also we appear to be getting Kitty Pride this year so Sentinel could have a Days of Future's Past Synergy with her)
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 583 ★★★

Wait, that special 1 damage is gonna be crazy
    Imagine fighting Abomination with biohazard, and you manage to get like 9 damaging debuffs on you, then you throw a special 1 and nuke abomination for like 1 million shock damage

Pretty sure you'll be dead doing that 5 hit comboto get said debuffs on you. That or your health will be looking silly. I assume the idea here is if you can make her a Horseman to get -100% bleed damage so you can stack those easy enough or the Cav mutant chapter also works. She ain't gonna be a Ghost from what I read.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 87

We seem to be getting either Nimrod or Omega Sentinel this year

I don't think we're getting Omega Sentinel this year since she lost the Summoner Choice Vote. But since she got a decently large following, and Kabam released a basic concept for her character in the final round of voting, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up in early 2022
  • ThE_AvEnGeR_25ThE_AvEnGeR_25 Posts: 11
    Quick question in terms of her stance changing. Is her stance changing going depend on one specific attack (like Black Widow CW) or will it continue alternating through attacks until you activate a special attack (similar to Ronin, except for him you have to dash back)?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★

We seem to be getting either Nimrod or Omega Sentinel this year

I don't think we're getting Omega Sentinel this year since she lost the Summoner Choice Vote. But since she got a decently large following, and Kabam released a basic concept for her character in the final round of voting, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up in early 2022
    Yeah I still don't think she's coming this year but someone keeps bringing her up everytime i say it's probably Nimrod who's coming off of Sentinel on the Road Map. Cause then what would be the point of the Voting Contest if the Winner isn't the only one to be releases this year...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,413 ★★★★
    So from what I gather, her rotation is kind of like a mutant BWCV/Diablo/Ronin? Should be interesting, though I must say I really prefer Claire’s rotation style over Diablo’s, his is very stressful.
  • MinerboyMinerboy Posts: 27
    Cant wait to see jubilee animations
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    The synergies are so disappointing
  • MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 236 ★★
    Ok, so apart from the fact my phone might explode, this champ looks very fun! Honestly, once I learn her rotation and how to maximize those fireworks and prowess, I think I just found my new main if I'm lucky enough to pull her!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,861 ★★★★★
    Here's a glimpse at her and Stryfe's animations.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 979 ★★★★
    Djin said:

Here's a glimpse at her and Stryfe's animations.

Stryfe has a pretty doom-esque sp3
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,447 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Signature Ability - Princess of Pyrotechnics
    • Each time one of Jubilee’s personal Debuffs expires on the Opponent, deal a burst of 2041 Energy Damage.
    • Each time the Opponent Purifies any Debuff, deal a burst of 3315 Energy Damage.
    • Developer’s Note: In fights where Jubilee’s debuffs are being purified she can increase her damage once awakened.
    Given that Purifying a debuff causes it to end, do these effects stack? So if an opponent purifies one of Jubilees personal debuffs (as opposed to, say, a Parry-stun) they'll take 2041+3315 damage?

Between her and Apocalypse, you're definitely giving the kiss of Death to Mixmaster Korg in Alliance Wars, aren't you?
  • EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    What day is she coming to the game?