Champion Spotlight - Jubilee
Jubilation Lee grew up in a wealthy family, attending private school and becoming an exceptional gymnast. However, her life took an unexpected turn when her parents were assassinated, leaving her orphaned. After manifesting her explosive mutant powers she was welcomed with open arms into a new family, the X-Men.
Jubilee creates Orange, Pink and Blue Fireworks allowing her to burn, suppress and concuss her Opponents among many other things. Jubilee can enter a Firework Surge to double down on her powerful Firework abilities.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||34959||3285||13660|
Character Class: Mutant
Basic Abilities: Fireworks, Shock, Taunt, Slow, Incinerate, Suppression, Concussion
- Jubilee is able to switch between her three Firework colors to focus on Damage, Power Control or shutting down the Opponent by lowering their Ability Accuracy.
- Purify Punish
- When awakened, Jubilee is able to punish Champions that Purify her Debuffs with bursts of energy damage.
- Energy Resistance:
- 100% of damage dealt by Jubilee is Energy Damage, meaning anyone that has Energy Resistance or prefers being hit by Energy Damage will be very effective against Jubilee.
- Debuff Immunity:
- Jubilee relies on her Debuffs for utility, without these, she becomes much less effective.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Mutation - Always Active
- Jubilee’s energy plasmoids cause her Basic Attacks to deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.
- +1400 Energy Resistance.
- Jubilee can rotate through Orange, Pink and Blue Fireworks. Throwing Light and Medium Attacks rotates Fireworks.
- If a Firework Surge is selected in the pre-fight screen, at the start of the fight, gain a Firework Surge, preventing Jubilee from rotating Fireworks for 16 second(s).
- While Firework Surge is active, gain bonus effects when landing a hit or striking into a block, based on the active Firework:
- Orange: Deal 55% of hit damage as a burst of Energy Damage.
- Pink: Opponents suffer -30% Defensive Combat Power Rate.
- Blue: Opponents suffer -50% Defensive Ability Accuracy.
- While Firework Surge is not active, being struck, landing a hit or striking into the block has a 50% chance to apply a Prowess Buff, increasing Special Attack Damage by 13% until the end of the next Special Attack. Max 12 stack(s).
- When intercepting the Opponent’s Dash Attack, this chance is increased to 100%.
- When charging a Heavy Attack while a Firework Surge is active, remove the Firework Surge.
| Special 1 - Somersault Strike
| Special 2 - Zippity Zapper
| Special 3 - Flashy Finale
| Signature Ability - Princess of Pyrotechnics
Petite - With Gambit, Rogue
- Jubilee: +20% Prowess Potency.
- Gambit: At the start of each fight gain 2 Kinetic Charges.
- Rogue: +5% Attack Rating for each Unique Buff.
You’re Tangling with the Wrong X-Men - With Cyclops, Phoenix
- Jubilee: +900 Energy Resistance.
- Cyclops, Phoenix: +15% Attack Rating.
All Adamantium and Attitude - with Wolverine
- Jubilee: While Orange Fireworks are active, gain +15% Attack Rating.
- Wolverine: +10% Critical Damage Rating.
The Lucky One - with Longshot, Mojo
- Jubilee: While Blue Fireworks are active, whenever the Opponent’s abilities fail to trigger, Jubilee gains a Prowess Passive, increasing Special Attack Damage by 25% for 12 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
- Synergy Members: +10% Max Health.
Execute Target Acquisition Subroutine - with Sentinel
- Jubilee: While Pink Fireworks are active, Jubilee’s Special Attacks cost 10% less Power.
- Sentinel: Start each fight with +15 Analysis Charges for each Mutant team member.
Deal With It - With Doctor Octopus, Falcon, Hawkeye, Hit-Monkey
- Synergy Members: +10% Max Health.
Assassin & Glass Cannon
- Jubilee benefits more than the average Champion from Attack Rating bonuses since her damage is multiplied through her Prowess and Orange Firework Surge.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on