**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5 completed, now what??

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Here is an old pic of my roster:

Update: 1) nf is now max
2) I pulled a 5str collosus and took him to sig 98
3) saber is also duped(natural dupe) now

Now should I push for cavalier or try to get elder's bane first? Tips and rankup advices are also welcome.

Skill level: took down ultron in 2-3 revives all thanks to mags, I am able to explore uc eq using some revives

Comments

• Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40
    Cavalier
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Go for cav
    U r roster is pretty stacked for just completed act 5 .
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Explore 5.4 and then go Cavalier.
  • AstroGamer110AstroGamer110 Posts: 40
    Looking at your champs it seems like act 5 should have been a piece of cake.......

You can easily do Cav with that roster
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★

Looking at your champs it seems like act 5 should have been a piece of cake.......

I did 5.2 with four stars, then took a break developed my roster and then act 5 was indeed a piece of cake
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Find a counter for 6.2 Ultron and you should be good for cav.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Go through 6.1 and get Cav. It's what I did. Blitzed through act 5 after sitting on Uncollected for two years and immediately went ahead with 6.1 to get Cav. The rewards it unlocks are totally worth the unit cost

Go through 6.1 and get Cav. It's what I did. Blitzed through act 5 after sitting on Uncollected for two years and immediately went ahead with 6.1 to get Cav. The rewards it unlocks are totally worth the unit cost

sounds good to me!!
    another update I forgot to mention: voodoo is now r4

Def go cav first. Its only doing 6.1 snd i believe a completion of that will be both easier and way faster then elders bane. Then when you have the benefit of cav you go for elders bane. Your roster is looking very good to get it done.

Best of luck

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Find a counter for 6.2 Ultron and you should be good for cav.

Void works.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I did 5.2 with four stars, then took a break developed my roster and then act 5 was indeed a piece of cake
    I did the same thing. I waited way too long to start 5.3. The Ultron boss was super easy for me as well my because of my r4 red mags. That was around two months ago, now all I need to do is explore chapter 3 and I’m done with act 5