**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the champ worth r3?

I know guillotine 2099 is considered a beyond God tier champ, but I do not find her a champ that is used on a regular basis. After 20+ sixstars in my roster I have pulled almost all belove average or average champs. And duped around 5 already in these 20. Today I finally pulled a sixstar guillotine 2099 after completing act 7.1. And I got a tech r2 gem also. I now have doubt on if I should focus on getting gully to r3 as my tech t5cc is the one which is closing in to be fully formed. The other champs which were worthy of r2 are killmonger, venom the duck, proxima and hulkbuster. So should I take gully to r3 if I form a t5cc, just for the sake of being throne breaker or should I wait for a warlock or ghost?

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Do it for thronebreaker. You'll use her a bit, and maybe not as much as other champions but she'll still come in handy for a lot of scenarios.
    You might wait years to not pull ghost or warlock , so I don't think waiting is a good option
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Definitely do it for the throne breaker but for general, I would not do it. Because her most damage ramps up at a high combo and having a low level G2099 is actually better than a high level G2099 to make her reach the required combo. So it would be a rankup mainly for thronebreaker.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Or If you could pile up for some featured six stars, you have a chance at ghost.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I agree she’s not an every fight champ but she’s a good tech champ and worth r3 for TB. If you aren’t sold on her don’t r2 until you can r3, that way you can hope for a better option.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Thanks guys I guess I'll just go for it and also considering the fact that sixstar champs will be the upcoming requirement in the game. And from there is nothing wrong in investing on a sixstar who is a good option for high health pools which are gonna be the champs to be dealt in the future contents.
  • She was my first and only r2 (currently debating on who else to take) and I am close to making her my first r3 as well. She counters a good amount of nodes and she is fun to play. I personally see it as a great choice
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I’m with a lot of people here, i f you can R3 immediately go for it for TB, however, there is no big event coming up that benefits TB. My 6* R2 G99 is actually too strong. Whenever I try to ramp her up the next fight she kills way to fast, it may sound like first world problems , until you use her and realize that it’s exhausting, you really can’t use her utility because you won’t get to your SP3 back in time . I would wait till your next 6* at the bare minimum, but it’s a not a bad choice
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Texas_11 said:

I’m with a lot of people here, i f you can R3 immediately go for it for TB, however, there is no big event coming up that benefits TB. My 6* R2 G99 is actually too strong. Whenever I try to ramp her up the next fight she kills way to fast, it may sound like first world problems , until you use her and realize that it’s exhausting, you really can’t use her utility because you won’t get to your SP3 back in time . I would wait till your next 6* at the bare minimum, but it’s a not a bad choice

Really?? what content? I think that my r5 worked fine in act 7
    Exactly, lol. I'm pretty sure a 6* rank 3 could even work in content as small as 6.1, so idk what he's talking about.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I prefer Hulkbuster over Guilly 2099

I'm no @Kill_Grey but Guilly is much better than HB.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I wouldn't say much, immunities and no crits. If HB has reliable heavy spam, I'd prefer him over g99 as well. And she's kinda boring imo

Etjama said:

My death threat was sent to the abyss of approval. hopefully, it won't be too long till it sends

(Mods this is clearly a joke)
    Who needs Chonks when you've got Monke though?

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

My death threat was sent to the abyss of approval. hopefully, it won't be too long till it sends

well they both do different things. lol
    How so? Monke can do anything. Monke is god.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I know guillotine 2099 is considered a beyond God tier champ, but I do not find her a champ that is used on a regular basis. After 20+ sixstars in my roster I have pulled almost all belove average or average champs. And duped around 5 already in these 20. Today I finally pulled a sixstar guillotine 2099 after completing act 7.1. And I got a tech r2 gem also. I now have doubt on if I should focus on getting gully to r3 as my tech t5cc is the one which is closing in to be fully formed. The other champs which were worthy of r2 are killmonger, venom the duck, proxima and hulkbuster. So should I take gully to r3 if I form a t5cc, just for the sake of being throne breaker or should I wait for a warlock or ghost?

Currently gully r3 might not be too useful but as game progresses bigger health pool quests may arrive so u can use there. Let's just hope they don't add damage restrictions as they put in abyss
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

well they both do different things. lol
    How so? Monke can do anything. Monke is god.
    But HB power control and shocking god. Similar to Zeus. HB = ZEUS CONFIRMED ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Monke has a cool suit and guns. MONKE = JAMES BOND CONFIRMED !?!?!?!?!?
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    She's a top 3 tech champion, besides warlock and ghost dont see anyone being above her. The r3 really helps as her healthpool is trash. Also her prestige is high so if u awaken her that'll be amazing for prestige. Other than that, I assume since you can rank 3 somebody you can keep a 100+ combo without much effort, so she should be good. Her best prefight is the power burn one as you can keep the opponet in the corner without them ever throwing a sp3 (hold block and reparry, intercept). Yeah once u learn how to play her she's very fun, and the light intercept is better than the medium.

She's a top 3 tech champion, besides warlock and ghost dont see anyone being above her.

I'd say 4th after Guardian.

Just take her up, she is a uncontested top 5 tech, and can be argued to be a top 3 tech depending on who you ask.

Top 2 is where she's at for me.
    Etjama said:

She's a top 3 tech champion, besides warlock and ghost dont see anyone being above her.

I'd say 4th after Guardian.
    I have a rank 5 Guardian as well, and I respectfully disagree with that statement.