**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* to R2 (Future R3) and who can help on Act 6 completion

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
My 6* champ list is not very good or they need to be dupe to be good. I want to stop ranking up 5* and invest in 6* but honestly I don’t know who to rank up.

I would like someone who will be useful to help me complete act 6 currently stuck at 6.2.5.

Or should i keep waiting ? if you suggest to rankup 6* just keep in mind i have R4 duped 5* version of CapIW Falcon and Cul.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spidergwen.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen or Cap IW(Investment for the future).
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Falcon is also great!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You should absolutely not be trying to solely invest in 6 stars if you're at the point in the game where you only have 18 of them in your roster. I have a far more diverse and frankly better (I've been really lucky with 6* pulls) 6* roster and I'm still am taking more 5* champions to rank 5 than I am 6*s to rank 2. You will literally hold yourself and your account progression back if you try to prioritize your current six stars over like any 5* awakened beyond god tier character.

Not only are sig abilities and high sig level really important to characters like Cap IW, and the extra T5B needed to rank up 6* is just not worth at your level if A) You're not actively planning on taking them to rank 3 or B) have any necessary utility not accounted for in your roster that can be covered by your maxed 5*s

You should take your awakened 5* CapIW to rank 5 over your unawakened 6* literally 100% of the time. I have both 5* sig 200 Cap at rank 5 and Unawakened 6* cap at rank 2 and I use the 5* more than twice as often. Your 6* roster unless you're really pushing for thronebreaker is not at the point where you can start neglecting 5* champions.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Spidergwen.

I second this. She's underrated and well worth investing in.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    _Sham_ said:

Sungj said:

You should absolutely not be trying to solely invest in 6 stars if you're at the point in the game where you only have 18 of them in your roster. I have a far more diverse and frankly better (I've been really lucky with 6* pulls) 6* roster and I'm still am taking more 5* champions to rank 5 than I am 6*s to rank 2. You will literally hold yourself and your account progression back if you try to prioritize your current six stars over like any 5* awakened beyond god tier character.

Not only are sig abilities and high sig level really important to characters like Cap IW, and the extra T5B needed to rank up 6* is just not worth at your level if A) You're not actively planning on taking them to rank 3 or B) have any necessary utility not accounted for in your roster that can be covered by your maxed 5*s

You should take your awakened 5* CapIW to rank 5 over your unawakened 6* literally 100% of the time. I have both 5* sig 200 Cap at rank 5 and Unawakened 6* cap at rank 2 and I use the 5* more than twice as often. Your 6* roster unless you're really pushing for thronebreaker is not at the point where you can start neglecting 5* champions.

I agree with you but all my god tier champs are already R5 but I don’t want to R5 any unduped 5* that don’t need to be dupe to be good, i would prefer to save my ressources for 6* version. For example BWCV.

Ranking a 5* from 1 to 5 take so many more resources. I pulled NF 2 days ago and even if i used a rankup gem for r2 to 3 i ended up missing t1a to R5 him. (i had 1 in overflow before ranking him. This is just BS. Now i can’t even r2 anyone because no t1a. I wasted all my glory buying them instead of getting t5b or t2a.

Here is my 5* roster:

You are not even remotely near the point at which you should stop ranking 5*s. Yes they cost more resources but having them ranked up earns you more resources as you clear content easier.

Edit: so the pictures were out of order and I thought you only had 5 maxed 5*s. My point still stands but tbh there’s not a lot More that will help you with act 6 completion, I personally did it with a much weaker roster.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Surprised you have this kinda roster and still stuck at 6.2.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    You have a lot more 5* worth r5...CapIW, AA, Quake if you can use her, Red Mags, BWCV. You don’t need an r2 6* just to be able to say you have one.
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Kill_Grey said:

Surprised you have this kinda roster and still stuck at 6.2.

Because act 6 is not fun at all for me. I play game for enjoyment but act 6 feel like punishment. I am below average skill player who was spoiled by pre 12.0 scarlet witch lol.

But i am working my way to do, i did 4 quests in last couple of weeks to get to 6.2.5. Now trying to find a way to beat mordo without too many resources and stress

Torch will melt him just like every other mystic.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Yo the Air-Walker looking pretty fresh ngl
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Kingpin is getting a buff in February. If you can't make a decision or if you can wait a month, I would probably wait until after the buff in case he gets a good buff.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Kingpin is getting a buff in February. If you can't make a decision or if you can wait a month, I would probably wait until after the buff in case he gets a good buff.

Ranking someone before we know all the buff details can only end badly
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

You are not even remotely near the point at which you should stop ranking 5*s. Yes they cost more resources but having them ranked up earns you more resources as you clear content easier.

Edit: so the pictures were out of order and I thought you only had 5 maxed 5*s. My point still stands but tbh there’s not a lot More that will help you with act 6 completion, I personally did it with a much weaker roster.

Which 5* you think i should rank up and will help with progression ? i thought all my good one were already R5/4
    Osfan8 said:

You have a lot more 5* worth r5...CapIW, AA, Quake if you can use her, Red Mags, BWCV. You don’t need an r2 6* just to be able to say you have one.

These ones