**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* champion should I hunt for? (Dual class crystal question)

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I’ve been opening basic 5* crystals for the longest time because I’ve felt like there are still a lot of champions that could be useful for my roster so it’s too early to go for dual class crystals. I’ve now done more content in the game and I’ve come to the point that there are specific champions that would help me more than others that I want to start targeting. For reference, I’m cav but haven’t done anymore story content, I’ve done a completion run of v4-6 and have explored v4. I’m also going to do v3 and attempt v2 soon. When looking at content I still need to do I’ve decided the champions that would help me the most are venom (he’ll be a huge help in exploring v5 and 6 and completing and eventually exploring v2), aegon (I’ve got the gem and most of the sig stones for him. This is more of a future investment for abyss but if I go for him I’d do a labyrinth run soon after I get him), or hood/ other mystic champions (hood for the ghost synergy that would be a big help in some areas and other mystics because I’ve got two mystic 5* 4-5 gems in my inventory). The unfortunate thing is all three of these options are in different dual class crystals. So which should I go for? I’ve got 5* awakening gems of ever class except tech and 3 generics. I’ll post my roster if so that if that factors in to your decision you can see it. Explanations of why you voted what you did would be appreciated and very helpful. Thanks.

Which 5* champion should I hunt for? (Dual class crystal question) 4 votes

Go for venom (cosmic/tech duals)
25%
Negative_100 1 vote
Go for aegon (mutant/skill duals)
75%
CrcrcrcTop10FootballUnknown_Legend 3 votes
Go for hood and other mystics (science/mystic duals)
0%