**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer supreme is so unique and insane

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i finally got her up today and god damn she is awesome! yes she doesnt have the highest dmg, but her utility is insane and its not like shes a wet noodle either. theres some serious potential for special spamming, power controll. armor break which is becomming more and more usefull, the slow debuff and ofc the sick regen on block. how anyone can rate her as low as some do is really beyond me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT5ttSEOYcQ

Comments

• Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    She is. I used her on champion 6.2.4 and s did his last 10% phase first try with her.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Try her on recharge. You're in for a mega treat.

There's a recharge path in variant 3, variant 5 and act 7.1.6
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

My bad with the link guys! heres the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT5ttSEOYcQ

DJ Kali, I love it
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I got the 6* but shes bad with suicides so in the bin she goes
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    OOoh I love her. Super epic in all content. I think I used her for that pressure gauge path in 7.1 which was fun
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Using the R4 to take down the champion boss as we speak. Not managed to do it yet but that was mainly down to my own error, she took a full L1 to the block on under 30% health and survived no problems.

Could’ve done it today as I got him down to 0 indestructible charges but forgot his mediums went unblockable and went for a party into L2 combo. Not my finest moment.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Unique is a binary word whose description is unable to be scaled nor adjusted through the usage of adjectives. An item is unique, or it is not. There is no other category of uniqueness.

You are correct if used as an absolute modifier.

Yet both the Oxford Dictionary and Merriam-Webster Dictionary include an alternative definition for unique: 'unusual' or 'very remarkable.' This can be scaled... according to scholars smarter than I. 🥸
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Try her on recharge. You're in for a mega treat.

There's a recharge path in variant 3, variant 5 and act 7.1.6

Nice to know that someone had a fun time with her there too
    Stacking 6 permanent armor breaks, and regening for like 2% per second is always fun 🙃