**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ambient fight sound effects are LOUD

This is a new bug as far as I know, it's never happened to me up until today's update. Basically, when you enter into any fight, the ambient sounds from the fight, i.e. sound effects, are extremely loud. So much so that they really distract from the fight. Note this is not the music from the game, but the various sound backgrounds that are different for different settings in fights.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

This is a new bug as far as I know, it's never happened to me up until today's update. Basically, when you enter into any fight, the ambient sounds from the fight, i.e. sound effects, are extremely loud. So much so that they really distract from the fight. Note this is not the music from the game, but the various sound backgrounds that are different for different settings in fights.

Pause the game and drag the "SFX" slider far to the left
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Chikel said:

Pause the game and drag the "SFX" slider far to the left
    I play best when I can hear the fighting sounds, and SFX includes those sounds. This problem isn't with those fighting sounds, but the background SFX.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I always have the music turned off but sound effects still on. Was doing an arena fight in the Sutur/Muspelheim stage and there were traffic noises playing the whole time. Guess hell has a perpetual rush hour just to make it that much more intolerable lol.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I really wish they would make Bishop's guns louder. Seems he has a silencer on it.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    The issue still persists for the February 2021 update.