**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Walk with me #2 : Who gets my last T5B?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Decided I’ll start doing this mini series, instead of asking who to rank, I’ll take you through my entire thought process :smile:

So first thing I’ll give my back ground

Alliance war : Silver
Alliance AQ : 5x5
Prestige : 12795
AOL: 100%
Act 6 : 100%
Act 7 : 100%
Variants: 100%

Current R3 : Domino; apoc, CGR , Spiderham, invisible woman, ghost , Elsa bloodstone, doom.

So on with the series .. We managed to pull Prof X twice and Dragon man twice from featured. I took my Prof X to rank 2 leaving me with 4 T5B just enough to take up one last champ.

So my first thought was , Duh prof X is the man and will go well with your 6* rank 3 apocalypse and Rank 2 cable. However, because Prof x is a ramp up champ his damage is more than enough at R2, but the R3 damage is on another level. This also keeps me from getting googly eyes at julibee and Stryfe and keeping my wallet in my pants.

Dragon man,
I only have a Dr doom as a R3 mystic , and dragonman seems like he benefits a ton from the higher rank, he has unique utility, and because I’m not going for basics , it was between him and longshot. After seeing some Vega gaming gameplay today, I was impressed.

Double immune , slow, tanky, power gain is crazy, good defender.

Dragonman gets the next R3 , because he simply benefits more than prof X would.

Thanks!

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    For those wondering , I’ll have enough T5cc to
    Dragon man up soon in next month.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    First off, give me 20 t2a pls.

But personally, you cant go wrong. It really boils down to who you enjoy more. Personally, i love both, but Dragon Man is one of the most fun champs in the game for me. Thus i like your decision.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I mean it’s your decision but this physically pains me

Lol, how so. The T5cc is there just will take a lot longer to get my prof X up
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Lol, how so. The T5cc is there just will take a lot longer to get my prof X up
    Because I love Professor X as a champion and would take him up in a heartbeat. But you do you my dude
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Dragon mannnnn.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Can't fault your logic there. 👍

Did you end up using the generic on Red goblin or are you saving it for now?

Can't fault your logic there. 👍

Did you end up using the generic on Red goblin or are you saving it for now?

According to feedback from my previous post , they suggested I wait until the end of the crystal which was the smarter thing to do. RG still is confirmed for my AG so far, I’ll keep trying until then.