Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Pick my next Mystic 6* r2 (unduped) sorc sup vs longshot with potential of one day maybe r3

Thefire13Thefire13 Posts: 90
edited January 6 in Strategy and Tips
Things to note:
I have all the mystics i want ranked up (Doom, BWCV, Tigra, Sym supreme, mornintstar, magik, and sasquatch is on the way) so vote based on which you think has the most potential going forward in 2021 content (think act 7.2 and new and future content)
These champions are unawakened. I technically do have a mystic AG and a t5 mystic catalyst however i dont think ill be using either on them for now so assume unawakened when voting but maybe potential for r3 one day in future.

Pick my next Mystic 6* r2 (unduped) sorc sup vs longshot with potential of one day maybe r3 6 votes

Sorceror Supreme r2 unawakened
66%
Kill_GreySarvanga1_CrasyduckThe_Sentry06 4 votes
Longshot r2 unawakened
33%
Will3808Barani7da 2 votes