**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Do we get to see this item again?

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

I haven't seen this thing being available for a long time. I don't use it but okay xD

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Where'd you get that?
  • Options
    Fyi for others, this is for Arena, to refresh one of your champs so you can use him in another arena match without waiting.
    Same as just the normal Refresh using UNITS.

Probably won’t ever be back because of the difference in Refresh times now with 6* (think these items were phased out before 5* came out as well). And that current Units for Refresh cost different amount depending whether refreshing 4*/5*/6*. This old refresh item didn’t matter which Star level you used it on.

Might help out some beginners who don’t have a lot of champs, not really needed for people once they start accumulating champs.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Last time I got this was from Marvel Insider redemption.. over an year ago..I got 5 refills.