**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please reduce 5* Rank1 Rank-Up T1A from 5 to 3

Hi Kabam,

I would like to request that you consider to lessen the Tier 1 Alpha required to rank up a Rank 1 5 Star champ from 5 units to 3 units.

Currently 5 T1A needed to go from Rank 1 to Rank 2, also from Rank 2 to Rank 3.
6 T1A required for Rank 3 to Rank 4.

Since 5* is more accessible than before, would be great to have the rank up requirement to be slightly adjusted.

10 T1A is available from glory store, but kinda need the glory to buy t2a frags, t4b and t4cc as well.

The rest can remain as is, just from rank1 to rank2. Pretty please.

Comments

• By
  • RichsibleyRichsibley Posts: 9
    I struggle to get T1A yet I have 6 T2A in my stash that will expire because I don’t have enough 5* champs past rank 3. Good post
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Doesn't it take 22 T1 Alpha to take a 5 Star from Rank 1 to Rank 5?

At least with 20 you get a 5 Star Maxed with 2 Weeks of AQ assuming you already have the other resources and are just missing T1 Alpha, also find it annoying how the Max Cap on T1 Alpha you can hold before it goes into overflow is only 12! (This is crazy I thought the Cap was 15 before double checking)
    If Level 50-60 Players could have the T1 Alpha Cap raised by 8 progressively over those final Levels with this change of -2 T1 Alpha for Rank 2 then we wouldn't have to worry about built up T1 Alpha expiring if you still needed to collect any other Resource.