**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legendary side quest

Twice while fighting the UC boss in the legendary quest I used og colossus to do a heavy attack on a supposedly slumber champ, I got immediately wrecked. Didnt matter much, but the first time I thought I missed something on a global node or something, I didn't. The second time wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I will run it a 3rd time and take video, but seriously how do you screw up a slumber node thats been in the game for years?

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes I do but the slumber is a passive (so should not be affected).
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Camby01 said:

Yes I do but the slumber is a passive (so should not be affected).

No it's not a passive. It's a debuff.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Whats the difference between a passive debuff and a debuff? The general rules are that a passive buff is bracketed [ ]. Also passive buffs are unable to be nullified, think optimist/pessimist nodes. Cant be nullified, just can't, full stop.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Buffs/debuffs have a thick border, passives don't. What you say about nullifying is correct, then take a look at this pic:

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

You do realise colossus heavy purifies the stun

Only from well time left attacks i.e, parry stun.