6* basic or featured or 5star dual tech and cosmic?

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hey guys! I just collected 10000 and I can get my first ever 6 star champ! Even though I really like the look of the featured crystal but I can’t open it rn since I don’t have enough shards. Note that I really like stark spidey and I have yet to get him as a 5 star, I’ve been hearing rumors about a 6 star sparky making his way to the next 6* featured crystal and maybe get added to the 6*basic pool then. Which crystal should I open to get him? Should I try to get him as a 5* or wait until he is available as a 6*?

6* basic or featured or 5star dual tech and cosmic? 25 votes

6 star basic crystal
52%
Kabiraz77DonDudu2809Thicco_ModeIronGladiator22TrashyPandaAmnetiesScrubhanThe_Sentry06QuantumEmperorXVjaysavageBarani7daSkygod69Xanatos 13 votes
This month’s 6 star featured crystal
36%
BahubaliMiloticshyamCrcrcrcWill3808Thebombsquad1Husain_b128helping2CGR2020Ykdm1011 9 votes
5 star dual crystal
8%
K00shMaanKeyB 2 votes
The next 6* featured hero crystal
4%
NuclearOrk 1 vote
Other ( please explain why)
0%

Comments

• Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Noted. Even though I was kinda hyped because of rumors about a 6* stark spiderman and not to mention the current featured 6* crystal is probably the best released
  • BahubaliBahubali Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    This month’s 6 star featured crystal
    If sparky is going to be added to 6* pool.. it would be in next featured crystal.. and to 6* basic pool would be 6 months from now.. And addition of sparky isnt confirmed yet.. so no point in waiting..

Try him as 5* star..

Since this is 1st 6* star.. current featured is best.. it would be worth extra 5k shards.. unless you pull someone like green goblin or Dormammu
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    5 star dual crystal
    Sparky is not close to the Basic 6 star pool. No guarantee that he will even be in there before the end of 2021. Don't sit on your shards for a year. Besides that, if this is your 1st 6 star, your 5 star pulls are still far more important for your progression at this time because of the difficulty you will have awakening and increasing the signature ability of your 6 star champions.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    6 star basic crystal
    Starky benefits quite a bit from his sig ability. Doesn't need a high sig, but duping 6*s is a rough endeavour. Honestly by the time you can get him duped as a 6* you probably won't like him as much anymore.

Go basic. Also be careful when champ hunting using duals. make sure you have your utility bases covered. But since you're going cos\tek, you really only need to have a good mystic. Cos\tek covers a lot of other stuff like immunities and heal blocking.