**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Cav EQ Skill Counter?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/rmIjEiKnq9k

Ronin blitzed this path in 6 minutes and then i tried to kill the boss but played like a scrub. Ronin hits really hard with this node, and i didnt even get to an sp3.

This was last months Cav EQ though, i just am posting about it now.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I kind of want a Ronin after all these videos
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Well, guess I’m using my 6* r1 ronin for that quest. I’ve never though to do that before.
  • Options

wait this isn’t BWDO

She is probably better. But i cant pull her for the life of me, i have every basic pool mutant and skill, so im going for Sorc Sup right now.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

wait this isn’t BWDO

She is probably better. But i cant pull her for the life of me, i have every basic pool mutant and skill, so im going for Sorc Sup right now.
    She's fairly ridiculous for it and a whole lot of fun

https://streamable.com/tetbib
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl is a beast on this node as well.
  • Options

wait this isn’t BWDO

I came to say BWDO too
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

love this node for elsa too. Fights are max over in 40 hits

Same here. Haven't tried her out as a rank 3 yet tho. Can imagine the fights ending before I get to 2 bars.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I love using killmonger on the node
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Ronin on skill path and Luke cage on science path are amazing.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Nick Fury is also amazing in this path.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I think somethings wrong with Nick Fury. He looks weird
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I used my 4/55 Ronin, but it still took a while. So instead I just used Nick. 15k mediums + 7k bleeds made short work of it
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I used my 4/55 Ronin, but it still took a while. So instead I just used Nick. 15k mediums + 7k bleeds made short work of it

Were you using him right? My 5/65 ronin is faster than my Nick.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I've actually really grown to like Ronin since he's been the top champ on my alt for a while now, I've taken the time to understand his abilities and he's much better than I initially thought. I'd still take BWDO as the top cav eq skill champ but Ronin is definitely an underrated champ.

strange things happen when you take the time to learn a champions abilities
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I used my r5 Ronin and everyone was dead with the sp3
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Moon Knight is really good on the cav eq skill node because he crits a lot and his bleeds stack.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    i would say blade but i haven't used bwdo yet
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa and blade do the job for me.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

I'd assume I was using him correctly? ML dash back, intercept MLLL dash back. Repeat until 6 Passives, build towards SP3, ML to get the 7th. MLLL into SP3 to have the additional fury boost and everything else.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I'd assume I was using him correctly? ML dash back, intercept MLLL dash back. Repeat until 6 Passives, build towards SP3, ML to get the 7th. MLLL into SP3 to have the additional fury boost and everything else.
    Yeah sounds about right. Surprised it took so long then lol.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Yeah sounds about right. Surprised it took so long then lol.
    Could be down to the 4/55 and not 5/65, and maybe some bad luck with Crits. I definitely enjoy playing Ronin though, but I'm holding off R5 just in case I pull him as a 6*
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Ronin is awesome but frankly doesn’t even really compare to Nick here. Fury passives count as furies so you get the pauses tactical charges throughout the fight in addition to the massive attack boost. He’s a cheat code.