**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing/lost stamps in side quest if reward not claimed immediately at 15?

TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
So, if you don't claim the 1st reward as soon as it pops up after you've earned 15 stamps, do you lose all those collected after in the mean time? I think that may be the case so wanted to post for awareness if that's true.

I did the x-men arcade 8 times on legendary. 3 stamps x 8 runs =24 stamps earned for week 1.

1st milestone is 15 stamps (=5 runs). 24 - 15 = 9 stamps remaining (3 stamps x 3 runs = 9 stamps).

Next milestone is also 15 so 15 - 9 = 6 stamps remaining, or so it should be, right?

However, mine shows that there are 9 stamps still needed and I think 3 just disappeared into thin air because I did not claim the milestone as soon as I hit 15, but waited until the next run was completed before realizing a milestone had been reached to claim the first reward.

If that's the case, that really sucks and beware.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I call BS and still disputing. This is not mentioned in the event details and it does not work this way in the
    Special "arena event prize card" as it gives you all the items, regardless if you claim them as soon as you hit the milestone, or after you've done a few more and then claim it.

Be ware.