**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster is almost unplayable

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I feel like when I play him I have like a 50/50 chance of getting ninja evaded then knocked out from playing him how he's SUPPOSED to be played. Its crazy how inconsistent he is. You can play him for fun and he is very fun, but for stuff that matters he's so annoying to play. I wish they would do something about the heavy man, I wish. He would be a monster for even endgame content if he wasn't so risky to play. Its so unfortunate how such a great kit of abilities is ruined an animation of all things.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I agree his heavy sucks but if you give him a better heavy it would be WAY to easy. I know I’ll get a lot of disagrees but that’s my opinion
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Yep. I saw his playstyle and liked him a lot and took him to r4 for testings. He won't go to r5 until they fix his heavy, he's way too unreliable.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I use hulkbuster almost regularly and they evade like super rarely
    It's just about his heavy animations I feel
    I do sp2 do 3 heavy ( not more than that cause I fear they evade/ dash back) then get to sp1 and shoot at their block does good damage
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    His heavy inconsistency is the reason I don't rank up mine. I actually found it strange, considering his heavy is venom's heavy copypaste, witch you can spam. V6 is 30% spamming venom's heavy! And yet they don't fix hb