**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I spent one of the coins and accidentally leaving without knowing I would lose a token

I brought a team to the highest shard Side quest and I thought I could of had some better champions to go against so I want to leave and as I hit the leave button I realized it said I would lose this and just as I read that I got the leave but by accident I wanted to to see if there was a way I could get that token back

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    I don't know if there is any solution. Kabam was pretty clear that we wouldn't be able to get refunds on tokens. Typically misreading or not paying attention to instructions does not constitute a fault or issue on the part of the game/company. Hope it works out for you.
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    GMAX77 said:

I don't know if there is any solution. Kabam was pretty clear that we wouldn't be able to get refunds on tokens. Typically misreading or not paying attention to instructions does not constitute a fault or issue on the part of the game/company. Hope it works out for you.

Ok that’s fine it was my fault I should of payed attention I just wanted to make sure before I use my other ones