**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I Rank up dragon man and Elsa Bloodstone?

I'm planning on R2'ing 2 of my 6star champs. I favoured ra king up Elsa Bloodstone and Dragon Man, but I'm still hesitant. I have more options and some of them I might not have played frequent enough to realize their potential, so who would u guys pick out of these:

Do I Rank up dragon man and Elsa Bloodstone? 19 votes

Elsa Bloodstone duped
15%
Kill_GreyKsp_2099OmenΩ 3 votes
Dragon man unduped
31%
BrokenRockyshockyEtjamaAlyzanCowabungaYodabolt21 6 votes
Longshot unduped
15%
Will3808Barani7daAGENT_A7K 3 votes
Hulkbuster unduped
5%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Venom unduped
31%
MeebletonLuke9523BonzodavidFluffy_pawsXguard77BuggyDClown 6 votes
Omega Red unduped
0%

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Dragon man unduped
    And Venom
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90

And Venom

Just out of curiosity: I have a R4 5 star at sig 160. Would u max the 5 star or R2 the unduped 6 star?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Dragon man unduped
    Ah, well, I would probably r5 the 5* then.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Longshot unduped
    Longshot and venom.
    Paddo said:

And Venom

Just out of curiosity: I have a R4 5 star at sig 160. Would u max the 5 star or R2 the unduped 6 star?
    Do the 5* first. It takes less t5b and I assume you aren’t going to make a cosmic t5cc soon to take venom to rank 3.
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    edited January 2021
    Will3808 said:

Longshot and venom.

Paddo said:

And Venom

Do the 5* first. It takes less t5b and I assume you aren’t going to make a cosmic t5cc soon to take venom to rank 3.
    No I am only at 1/3 of a t5cc. Regardless, that one is going to my duped R2 CMM anyway.

The only reason I did not smax the 5 star already is the fear of pulling that dupe on 6* venom a few days after maxing the 5 star :smiley:
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Venom unduped
    Paddo said:

Will3808 said:

Longshot and venom.

Paddo said:

And Venom

No I am only at 1/3 of a t5cc. Regardless, that one is going to my duped R2 CMM anyway.

The only reason I did not smax the 5 star already is the fear of pulling that dupe on 6* venom a few days after maxing the 5 star :smiley:
    I'd say to R2 the 6* Venom over the 5*. Venom's awakened ability doesn't really do much. It may cost slightly more but 6*s have adrenaline plus slightly higher base stats, as well as getting pretty big boosts in act 7. Even if you aren't taking the 6* to rank 3 just now, it'll probably happen eventually.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Venom unduped
    Venom is amazing for V5, V6 and Incursions
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Dragon man unduped
    Dragon Man and Venom EZ imo