**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Entering fight-infinite load screen-50% of hp lost.

Kabam , I been playing this game for 4 years now. There has been an ongoing problem with fights mostly during AQ. We enter the fight and then we are met by an infinite loading screen which forces us to close game and then we have to, reload and then see the horror of our champion has lost 50% of what ever their current HP was. Just now in AQ it happens to me twice in a row! This is not a new bug as all of the community know this and I'm sure you guys do too!..however its happening so consistently it is becoming a pain! This is a serious issue that HAS been ongoing for atleast 4 years, it needs to be addressed and it needs to be fixed ASAP. Its completely unfair on the community to have to use money or for the free to play to be forced to use precious hard earnt items due to an error of your game! I dont want to hear you tell me about submitting a ticket.. we all know the useless copy and paste replies resolve nothing!