**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for low-key, fun alliance

I would like to find an active alliance with no Line requirement. I don't particularly enjoy War but will do it. I prefer AQ4 or lower. I play a lot and will contribute to all objectives. I just don't want the game to feel like a second job. Anyone interested?

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I am, or we are. We do AW (I hate AW) and run map 3 or 4 in AQ. It's been a bit spotty recently though because nothing works in the game. If you're still interested after hearing all of that, hit me up. My in-game name is jerry dial. The alliance is Astral Travellers. good luck finding an alliance!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Hey man! Add me is game and we can chat.

Yodabolt~1
  • RexnSpikeRexnSpike Posts: 63
    Shady Acres Retirement Alliance - mostly looking to give players with real life constraints an enjoyable place to play, without the pressure of aggro alliances.

With 2 more, we can complete AQ Map 3 - to farm T1A for 5* champ advancement.

We aren’t doing AW yet but hope to only compete in AW on the weekends only - for fun, skills, not rank- just not worth the time or pressure.

If interested in a more relaxed Alliance, join up.

ShdyA - Shady Acres Weekend Warriors
    Leader : Rexnspike
    LineID : grexnspike - I check in every few days so please don’t be in a hurry or just tap me in game.