**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which team for Act 5.2?

gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

I’ve been struggling with 5.2. I’m currently working on 5.2.3 in a push for Uncollected. I’ll preface everything by saying I’m not a great player and I’m working on getting better. I realize it’ll take potions and revives. But I’m wondering who to focus on learning and ranking up to get there?

Below is my roster. I think it’s pretty good, so the failing is definitely with me. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Main attackers: Dr doom, nick fury, ghost and red magneto

Secondary options: Venom the duck, torch, blade, gwenpool, white magneto (for 5.2.4)
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Rank up Wasp to help you with Ghost, she can do the 4th 5th and 6th chapter without issues but Buffet might be a little bit more difficult to manage (just longer fights though)

Take Doom with you except on Masochism (unless you can outdamage the regen)

Magneto, Torch, Nick, VTD will be helpful too.

Proxima is useful for 5.2.4

Just a few general tips:

Buffet (.3): Take champions that don't necessarily rely on buffs (try to skip cosmics)
    Masochism (.4): Take champions that don't necessarily debuff opponents on basic hits (try to skip skill)
    Bane (.5 & .6): Take champions that have one of the following (or more: even better)
    -Long special animations (a few seconds, and the more hits the better)
    -Unblockable attacks (Doom, Ghost, IMIW, NF, OML, Tigra...)

And for the Collector: Starky and Tigra could work very well (also Ghost)

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Learn to play doom, VTD, and magneto well. Take doom, VTD, mags, human torch, and fury as your main questing team. Learn to parry, dex, and bait specials well and also learn what nodes you’ll be fighting against. Also know that it’s okay to use revives and health potions, just don’t use an excessive amount because you can always restart the quest. I personally believe uncollected is the hardest milestone to get because there’s a larger difficult jump from proven to uncollected than anything else.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Thanks all!! Really appreciate the advice. I’ll work on ranking up RedMags, WhiteMags, Wasp, Tigra, and Starky and will keep at it. Cheers!
  • Options
    FWIW, I’ve made it past .3 and .4. Ran Doom both times with good success. Just need a few revives each. 5.2.5 is a beast with Bane, though. Sheesh!
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i advise you save up some units with each chapter ur going to do it will help alot and you should already start saving for collectored
  • Options
    Agreed. I’m at about 500 units and I just keep grinding arena.
  • Options
    I did it! I beat the Collector! It was sloppy and cost me about 500 units but it’s over. Whew!