**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 AA or Void?

VenomousintentVenomousintent Posts: 128
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Both are awakened which should I rank up next

R5 AA or Void? 75 votes

AA
66%
FabiusBRzuffyTeddersSempaidavidSlashingSunsetScholia10or_StrongDenzel116doctorbKill_GreyMiekandKorgKRANꓘDonDudu2809MetalJakeThicco_ModeBabyMiikeAstoundsKsp_2099altavistaBuffBeast 50 votes
Void
33%
Lightburn22NikoBravoSamMarquezDOKTOROKTOPUSDragonMCOCrcm2017Cr7ms7rs7MeebletonEtjamaSarvanga1_LegionnaireJohnyBoyBen_15455CaptainGameTajTellick_13ZeuszeroSpiderkiller69TheBair123Valentinos13The_Sentry06 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    AA
    I'd rank up both eventually, but AA first
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Void
    Void, especially at high sig level. AA is awesome though but only if you can bleed and poison the opponent.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    AA
    AA then void, there are alot of match ups that u can bleed and poison the opponent and if u cant bleed or poison then use another champ
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Both, but Void first. AA at R4 can still clear a lot of mid-game content.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    AA
    AA I think. Only way void pulls if he is high sig and maybe you don't have an incin counter?
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    AA
    Meebleton said:

AA is great when he works, but Void can be used for so many more matchups

I think it's the opposite xD
    "If the opponent can bleed and be poisoned, AA is probably one of the best options. " The British gambling addict
  • Options
    Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    AA

Both are awakened which should I rank up next

If void has high sig then void or else AA if awakened
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    AA
    Why not both
    Aa is really good if opponent are not immune to bleed and poison. Duped archangel shuts down lots of champs
    Void is good for disstrack node in cav quest, also void has some really great synergy, void also has lots of use
  • Options
    VenomousintentVenomousintent Posts: 128

Why not both
    Aa is really good if opponent are not immune to bleed and poison. Duped archangel shuts down lots of champs
    Void is good for disstrack node in cav quest, also void has some really great synergy, void also has lots of use

I will do both sooner or later
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    AA
    Imagine thinking Void is good, clowns.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Both are amazing . I've heard and read that both can be almost just as good attackers R4 as R5 from Seatin and number crunchers on Reddit . Will try to find the posts for you ...
  • Options
    Flip a coin.