**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AUZZIE / NZ BASED ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR A WHOLE BG MAP 5/6 PLAYERS - MERGE WOULD BE IDEAL

Hi, We are looking for strong candidates who can run map 5 or 6 in Alliance Quest. We are currently doing 556 x 2 and 555 x 3. We are losing about 10 players due to various reason after the rewwards come in.

Ideally looking to do 566 across 5 days in AQ. So if you are experience players with map 5 or map 6 and would like a new home and help us rebuild, we can grow strong together

Alos, currently we are doing 3 BG wars during the season. But, from the next season would like to just do 1BG or 2BG wars. So you have the option of joining or not joining wars. We were a newly formed alliance with high potential players from previous alliance that we were a part of. Hit Gold 3 in the previous season (Missed Gold 2 by 100 ranks). This season we are sitting on Gold 2

Would prefer summoners for Aussie or NZ timezones. Line is a must because that is our way of being organized. If you are interested PM me. My Line ID is naughtyneo123. In game profile Name - Naughtyne0

Comments

• Options
    NaughtyneoNaughtyneo Posts: 63
    Got 4 Individual Players. So if anyone is interted PM me
  • Options
    ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Hey am totally interested, can run a Map 5 and contribute to war, am based in Sydney and have a mini that just hit 300k, would love to join on that account. My main however is loyal to another alliance. Where there any requirements? Such as level, prestige, overall rating?
  • Options
    ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Just taking a look I am about 100k short of the worst player atm. I guess you can give my mini a shot if not totally get it
  • Options
    Hey Bud, We Are looking for a Prestige of 8k and arating of atleast 700K.

The Lowest rated ones are the people who are leaving and hence we looking for more members
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Signed in. o.o
  • Options
    Just sent a friend request on your main. Would love to have it but again as you said you want to stay there. If you are ever looking for a new alliance on that text me in game
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Just sent a friend request on your main. Would love to have it but again as you said you want to stay there. If you are ever looking for a new alliance on that text me in game

Added. Will join next week.
  • Options
    Still Looking for a few
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Can I join?
  • Options
    Can you text me on LINE or in game?
  • Options