**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which class has dominated in your roster ?

As tittle suggests, in 5* or 6* which class dominated in your roster

Which class has dominated in your roster ? 112 votes

Mutant
41%
Spity68zuffyLibertyPrimeV1GoddessIliasMoosetiptronicDayneSilverDenzel116Honaway_23RockypantherxItsDamien_Sham_Wozzy101OnePix3LMrBanksDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusDeadline18Lion101Ctfz35ILLUSION8 46 votes
Skill
4%
DOKTOROKTOPUSLiss_Bliss_Stark154667ScrubhanCrcrcrc 5 votes
Science
10%
Wmbly62Rbk19TiborginaAleorLuke9523LeoCruzTivjyotEtjamaKsp_2099The_Sentry06Dragfire1760JoshKosh557 12 votes
Mystic
13%
TendersquadDrake2078Lvernon15pseudosaneCr7ms7rs7Reaper2823DonDudu2809AstoundsMainzelTheLegionMasterGr8TonyStarkcolonelrhomairama4JesNervyonmoma_MST 15 votes
Cosmic
11%
Repto23PrathapMad_Titan72Mobile_P0tat0No_oneukSkillful_starPrakhar_82Agent_22BassanoClapperKhayman1MarshMarloKRoNX1jerees 13 votes
Tech
11%
KerneasSachhyam257Legendboy2411Blackshadow0203Sarvanga1_JragonMaster170SkyLord7000ZeuszeroHoitadoWill3808Thebombsquad1Scarcity27Sahil_R_Rana 13 votes
Balanced, as it should be
7%
Wicket329Pancake_FaceDarkDuelistBoostergoldrulzIcy000RaviDaviAAA003Notscepy 8 votes

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Science
    Fairly balanced, but I've definitely got a few more Science champs than anything else.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I have so many mutants and mystics. Those two classes combined are over half of my five and six star rosters, but I have so many mutant five stars
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Cosmic
    I've got every single good to great cosmic in the game as 5-6*s but not a single good tech...
  • yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Mystic
    I have both 5 and 6 star doom, 5 star BWCV, 5 star Morningstar (my only max sig because I’ve pulled her so many times), 5* magik, and 5* Voodoo. Easily my best class
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I have 5 mutant 5*
    5 tech
    4 mystic
    2 cosmic
    1 skill
    0 science

Choose tech because I have a ridiculous amount of 4*s
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant. And it's not even close.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Soooooo many tech 5*s...
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    Tech
    I have all the top tier tech champs apart from guardian and guillotine 2099. On the contrary tho, I only have 3 cosmic champs out of which none are good. I have Ghost, warlock, sentinel, punisher 2099, imiw, darkhawk, hulkbuster, stark spidey, mysterio, doc oc, and a bunch of meh tech champs aswell. So I'm always short on tech catalysts. Suffering from success i guess... Lol.
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    Cosmic
    venom with his sig is super power house
  • colonelcolonel Posts: 17
    Mystic
    There are 79 six stars. There are at least two hit heroes who are very good at mystical, mutant, skill, technology, science. For some reason, cosmic persistence doesn't mean heroes. I was very curious about the game algorithm.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Tech
    100% tech. I have 2 5* r5s (Guardian, Sentinel), r4 doc ock, 6* Mysterio and doc ocka and also got a 4-5 gem from V6
    (For comparison: I have 7 maxed 5*s, so 2 techs are pretty huge)
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    3 out of four cosmic i have are solid god tier or +. CGR, corvus and cull obsidian. Sure i dont have many cosmics but the ones i got made a great difference in my roster. CGR is first and only 5/65 too. I have a lot of science but only a single champ really impacted my account.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic is the only class I have 2 top champs at r3 as 6 stars, as 5 stars I’d say mutant or science is top
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Science
    My Mystic roster just took a huge leap with a duped 6* Doom, a R3 Claire, and a R5 Magik so I'd have to say Mystic right now. But Science is the class that's always been there for me.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Tech

Surprisingly my mutant is one that I’m lacking the most in. Still got AA, Omega, Platpool, and Emma(😒kinda annoyed with her) but out of every mutant in the game that’s lacking in the class. Got 11 Mutant T4CC 😳
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Mutant
    Mutant has now dominated, even my first two 5* dupes were mutant and mine stash is full of mutant tier4 catalyst.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Tech

I've got every single good to great cosmic in the game as 5-6*s but not a single good tech...

Wanna trade
  • Mutant

I have so many mutants and mystics. Those two classes combined are over half of my five and six star rosters, but I have so many mutant five stars

Same here
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I have so many tech like 5* Ghost 5* Guilly who I need to level up and I just pulled 6* Ghost
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Skill
    skill and cosmic
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    Mystic
    I've got like almost every good+ mystic champ as either 5* or 6*.
    6* Doom r3, 6*Mojo r1, 6* Dragonman r2, 6*Tigra r1 (btw I have an r1->2 gem, who would you rank?)
    5* max Sym Supreme,BW CV, 5* r4 magic, morning star, sorcerer Supreme, longshot, magik, voodoo, etc.
    The only mystic I am missing is Sasquatch.
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    Mystic
    SWORD78 said:

I have so many tech like 5* Ghost 5* Guilly who I need to level up and I just pulled 6* Ghost

If you got 5* ghost duped level her first. The sig ability doesn't look nescesary on paper but she is really better if she's duped, you get to her sp2 about twice/trice as fast.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I’ve always had a problem with having too many good tech champions to rank up. And even now I still have no tech t4cc when all my other classes are going into the overflow.
  • Mutant
    I’ve got pretty much every mutant that’s decent at 5/6*. Most of the big boy techs at 6* too so it’s a toss up.

My 6* luck is a little bit broken though
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Cosmic

Wanna trade
    Sure I'll give you cmm venom and aarkus for guardian,warlock or g2209
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Mystic

As much as I’d like to say Mutant, it unfortunately has to be mystic.
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    Cosmic
    Cosmic...5* Corvus, CMM, Hyperion, Cull, VTD, 6* VTD

Also Skill have Stealthy and Both 5 and 6* NF