**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with 6* R2 Decision

I'd love some thoughts on who I should take to r2 out of the following champs. So far, my r2 (I have no r3 champs yet, still building up t5 class catalysts) are: Elsa Bloodstone (awakened), Sunspot (unawakened) and Warlock (unawakened).

Help with 6* R2 Decision 29 votes

Cull Obsidian (awakened)
0%
Red Guardian (unawakened)
3%
Chimps 1 vote
Storm (Pyramid X) (unawakened)
0%
Namor (unawakened)
0%
Symbiote Supreme (unawakened)
0%
Guardian (unawakened)
0%
Emma Frost (unawakened)
6%
mrTequilasRockypantherx 2 votes
Dragon Man (unawakened)
10%
XxicylovexX[Deleted User]ThePredator1001 3 votes
Red Magneto (unawakened)
79%
Alfa_PigeonAjisdopeevilKINGwilsonKamikaze_TurtleBrokenpseudosaneLibertyPrimeV1Cowboyschamploo1EtjamaMrBanksSarvanga1_StaphMemberRenaxqqXguard77AdokZan0ZeuszeroGr8TonyStarkRap027Scrubhan 23 votes
Aegon (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Symbiote supreme does bleeds and power
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    I'm a big advocate for ranking diversity and you have so many mutants. Mags is a game changer though and counters so much content!

If you want to rank someone in a class you don't have at R2, I'd say Dragon Man. I recently maxed out my 5* and really enjoy his mechanics.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Honorable mention to Sym Supreme, but it's Red Mags easily.
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone! I think my path forward is clear... I did just pull a 6* CAIW, but wouldn't rank him up until he was awakened... good problem to have, but I really appreciate the help!
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)

Thank you, everyone! I think my path forward is clear... I did just pull a 6* CAIW, but wouldn't rank him up until he was awakened... good problem to have, but I really appreciate the help!

CAIW is still extremely good unawakened.